PDA

View Full Version : Where to spend will be stored as events and where?

Alvaro
07-18-2015, 10:38 AM
*Where to spend will be stored as events and where?Hello gentlemen! where and when there eventy on fashion N & S? Created Regiment 20th North Caroline Regiment, now I want to know.

Brother_Padre
07-18-2015, 01:06 PM
*Where to spend will be stored as events and where?Hello gentlemen! where and when there eventy on fashion N & S? Created Regiment 20th North Caroline Regiment, now I want to know.

Wait, what?

Alvaro
07-18-2015, 03:21 PM
Wait, what?

Oh, sorry, I do not know much English. I want to know about the game events on mod N & S

Brother_Padre
07-18-2015, 05:27 PM
Ah ok, don't worry. You can speak wayyy better english than I can of your Native language ;)

Events on NaS are similiar too that of NW (if you've played that) but are on pre-made realistic maps than random maps that are just countryside, no buildings or points of interest.
Regiment run around in lines commanded by and officers, the lines are about 8-30 men. There's also arty and cav which are smaller in number and restricted too one regiment per team, as well as sharpshooters. It's a lot of fun and if you would like to learn more or even come along you could add me on steam: [84th/20thME] Sharpe if you wanted :)

Hope I could help :)

Alvaro
07-19-2015, 01:36 PM
Thank you very much sir.

Brother_Padre
07-19-2015, 05:52 PM
Thank you very much sir.

Glad I could help! :)