PDA

View Full Version : Slow animations

SwissDixie
03-07-2018, 06:52 PM
I hope that for the sake of both gameplay and realism, that crouching, standing up and switching to melee mode without the bayonet fixed will become a lot, and I mean, A LOT faster in the future. Imagine being surprised by enemy sharpshooters IRL and running behind a stone wall or any other type of cover only to sit down in 10x slow motion.

McMuffin
03-08-2018, 12:25 AM
I hope that for the sake of both gameplay and realism, that crouching, standing up and switching to melee mode without the bayonet fixed will become a lot, and I mean, A LOT faster in the future. Imagine being surprised by enemy sharpshooters IRL and running behind a stone wall or any other type of cover only to sit down in 10x slow motion.

Reloading is a good speed; it's an impressive pace when you think about it. The soldier can reload at a pretty high rate flawlessly, that is hard to do and going any faster would seem unrealistic. As for crouching, I think it could be a bit faster, but do keep in mind the equipment and clothes they are wearing were not exactly flexible. The bayonet is also a pretty average pace, although, I do wish that taking it out of the scabbard was a bit faster, putting it on on the weapon is the right pace.