PDA

View Full Version : Question about reloading

Simon445
08-02-2015, 02:37 PM
I am wondering how will reload work ?

When you are still its easy, you just load the gun right?

What about if you have to retreat mid reloading ? In Napoleonic Wars its easy because they don't have any special animations for it, so he just drops his imaginary ramrod (not sure how it called)

But what about here ? Will you drop your ramrod or will you continue to reload very slow when you move/try to run ? Or will your character place his ramrod back on his gun and then continue reloading when you press R or something.

And what will happen if you have to quickly switch to bayonet when you reload ?

Brother_Padre
08-02-2015, 04:59 PM
Good question, i think that dropping your ramrod might be too much, it would just end in people running around looking for ramrods! When it comes too fixing bayonets i think that should override all current actions. I'm not really sure what is on my checklist for this game a part from what the devs have released already. At the end of the day, if something is in the game it's because the devs think it should be and if it's not then they don't. Whether those reasons are for gameplay or coding reasons doesn't matter. I feel like these guys know what they are doing and at the end of the day there will be patches and updates too add new things and maybe take away or rework things that don't.