PDA

View Full Version : Customs and Courtesy Workshop NA Federal players (EU if you're on)

S. Johnson
03-22-2018, 02:06 PM
Greetings,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have been a member of this community quite awhile and have just kind of sat down and observed. This evening, March 22, 2018 I am holding a workshop at 7pm EST. It will start off as a mixer where people can simply introduce themselves and speak about their background if they'd like. Then it will progress into a discussion on customs and courtesies. There are a lot of great personalities in this community but I feel like we could better serve this community and those coming in with this sort of discussion.

We would go over the following:

Established traditions of respect
The hand salute
Why we drill
Chain of command
Conclusion

This can only help the community and educate all of us, including myself on topics that we maybe need to brush up on from time to time.

At the end of the day we are representing the REAL veterans of the Civil War and their Units.

We will be meeting at our discord: https://discord.gg/rEvMxmf

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/12/57/42/2816171/3/960x595.jpg

TRaider
03-22-2018, 03:07 PM
Greetings Captain Johnson,

I will do my best to attend this event and I will notify my officers of this event.

-Maj.Raider

S. Johnson
03-22-2018, 03:29 PM
Outstanding. Thank you!

dmurray6
03-22-2018, 05:10 PM
Captain Johnson,

Will this be taking place on the NA Union Drill Camp server?

S. Johnson
03-22-2018, 05:11 PM
Captain Johnson,

Will this be taking place on the NA Union Drill Camp server?

Thank you for reaching out. It will be on our discord channel. Everyone is welcome to come in. the link is below my signature.

dmurray6
03-22-2018, 05:35 PM
Thank you for reaching out. It will be on our discord channel. Everyone is welcome to come in. the link is below my signature.

Ah, thank you sir. There's a good chance I overlooked that detail in your original post.

S. Johnson
03-22-2018, 05:37 PM
Ah, thank you sir. There's a good chance I overlooked that detail in your original post.

We look forward to the possibility of seeing you there! It will be a fun event and very informative. It will be structured as a Period of military instruction...no longer than 15 minutes then however long people want to ask questions or give input.