PDA

View Full Version : Honor the Fallen Ceremony

TRaider
04-12-2018, 03:43 AM
The 4th NJ Regiment will be holding a ceremony at 915pm EST on Saturday April 14th after our drill to honor the Fallen Members of the 4th NJ Regiment. The member of the 4th we will honor this week is Colonel William B. Hatch who was mortally wounded while attacking the Confederate works at Marye's Heights during the battle of Fredricksburg. The ceremony will take place in the NA 3 Drill Camp East Server. All are welcome to attend.

Best regards,
-Major Raider

A. P. Hill
04-12-2018, 12:51 PM
Cool idea!!

TRaider
04-12-2018, 01:11 PM
Cool idea!!

Thank you sir

Duke Of Longtree
04-12-2018, 05:21 PM
o dear god

TRaider
04-12-2018, 06:07 PM
o dear god

What issue could you possibly have with this?

Kyle422
04-13-2018, 12:02 AM
That’s an awesome idea but I do not think you should limit this “event” since you are posting about it publicly to one unit. All should be equally honored weather they are Union or Confederate.

- Kyle

TRaider
04-13-2018, 12:36 AM
That’s an awesome idea but I do not think you should limit this “event” since you are posting about it publicly to one unit. All should be equally honored weather they are Union or Confederate.

- Kyle

It is our personal event referring to the 4th Im not against honoring all veterans on both sides but this ceremony is for veterans of the 4th specifically I would be happy if all units do this for their respective units. I just put it on the forum in case anyone wanted to attend with us. If you don’t want to attend that is perfectly fine let’s just keep it moving either way.

-Raider

TRaider
04-15-2018, 04:32 PM
Our ceremony went well and we will be privately holding it every week. We have already planned an event for Memorial Day 2018 we will be standing vigil in the drill server for 24 hours to to honor all veterans of the civil war this was already planned before this post but its worth mentioning in anyone wants to attend.