PDA

View Full Version : Steam?

Pvt.Scott
08-20-2015, 08:23 PM
Will you guys branch out to Steam or will you have to download the game off here and this is my 1st thread in this forum. Cant wait for the game.

Bravescot
08-20-2015, 08:59 PM
They have a steam greenlight or something going on atm so I believe the answer is they're already on steam.

TrustyJam
08-20-2015, 09:04 PM
They have a steam greenlight or something going on atm so I believe the answer is they're already on steam.

No, that's just an old concept steam greenlight thing.

- Trusty

Rithal
08-21-2015, 10:26 PM
No, that's just an old concept steam greenlight thing.

- Trusty

So there is still a possibility that you won't release on Steam? I do hope you do considering that would probably greatly increase the amount of exposure War of Rights gets. It also can be noted that someone would rather buy a game from Steam rather than from the direct site just because they have had more experience with Steam and fully trust it for the most part :P

Mi'kmaq
08-21-2015, 10:30 PM
So there is still a possibility that you won't release on Steam? I do hope you do considering that would probably greatly increase the amount of exposure War of Rights gets. It also can be noted that someone would rather buy a game from Steam rather than from the direct site just because they have had more experience with Steam and fully trust it for the most part :P
Why would anyone not want to release a game on Steam? Imagine the amount of sales!

TrustyJam
08-21-2015, 10:33 PM

It is our intention to use steam as a distributor, yes. Just saying we haven't completed any greenlight campaign in order to do so yet (concept doesn't count in that regard).

- Trusty

Bravescot
08-22-2015, 05:39 PM
It is our intention to use steam as a distributor, yes. Just saying we haven't completed any greenlight campaign in order to do so yet (concept doesn't count in that regard).

- Trusty

Okay :) sorry for the misunderstanding on my part.

PurplePanda
08-23-2015, 09:52 AM
Looking forward to seeing this game on steam :) steam sales help a lot

Simon445
08-23-2015, 12:57 PM
Steam is love, Steam is life.... All hail Lord Gaben :P

Octavian360
08-25-2015, 04:57 AM
Make the game enough to get on steam = sit back and profit

zimmer1lb
08-27-2015, 05:36 PM
STEAM STEAM STEAM STEAM