04-25-2018, 10:15 PM
good luck also Virgina? just pointing this out you might wanna fix that
Confederate
2nd North Carolina Co. A
7th Virgina Co. F
24th Georgia Co. A

Filkins
05-04-2018, 04:15 AM
Glad to be a part of something so wonderful and great. We have great guys and even better chit chats.

HiddenBush
05-04-2018, 08:49 PM
Also gald to be part of an association that wants to better the community

Larson
05-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Love to do an event versing you guys soon!

JohnACuster
05-05-2018, 12:24 AM
Love to do an event versing you guys soon!

no.

Ben H. Phillips
05-05-2018, 12:34 AM
tbh i'd like to watch a fight between the UAC vs the 1st Corps i would love to spectate that battle and maybe record it for my Youtube channel revamp when i set that all up

Bobby Ransom
05-05-2018, 12:39 AM
tbh i'd like to watch a fight between the UAC vs the 1st Corps i would love to spectate that battle and maybe record it for my Youtube channel revamp when i set that all up

Same

HiddenBush
05-05-2018, 07:03 AM
Same

the thing is the association is not an army or a core or a brigade or anything like that we're just here to better the community not start wars

Ben H. Phillips
05-05-2018, 09:50 AM
its not a war its just a friendly 1v1 in game of the UAC vs the 1st Corps

HiddenBush
05-05-2018, 03:36 PM
its not a war its just a friendly 1v1 in game of the UAC vs the 1st Corps

But what I’m saying is the UAC is an organization not a corps or anything like that so we don’t do stuff like that. Just to make the community better is the goal

Bobby Ransom
05-05-2018, 06:27 PM
But what I’m saying is the UAC is an organization not a corps or anything like that so we don’t do stuff like that. Just to make the community better is the goal

It says you host events soooooo...

Jack.Word
05-05-2018, 06:45 PM
we don't do 1v1's

Redleader
05-05-2018, 07:34 PM
It says you host events soooooo...

About events :

Hosting and supporting events is more the setting a date, showing up and trying to win.
As what I witnessed events is more about organisation, the promotion of the game and some believe the implementation of line battles is they way to play as the game intended ?
During past events (most) players obeyed the rules and even took orders from officers/NCO from a different company, this could not be possible if there wasn't some basic respect or agreement between different companies/organisations.

-> It might take a while to get things running and in a later fase there will be possibilities on organising events as of know supporting events is a possibilty.

About the role of the UAC ?

If I conclude correctly the UAC is more of a loose collaboration between unit's (even stretching out to both factions).
I believe the main idea is to bond and make the community more cohesive and able to handle certain issues if they arise without having a diplomatic clusterfuck or a toxic pool of forum posts.

I applaud such initiaves as it opens up diplomatic relationships and is a great tool to keep an open communication.
If there is anything we can do (II-corps) to support this, let us know :)

CaptainFitzgerald
05-05-2018, 10:07 PM
I would be happy to set it up for you it will be UAC union companies vs Ist Corp and UAC CSA companies

JohnACuster
05-06-2018, 03:06 AM
About events :

Hosting and supporting events is more the setting a date, showing up and trying to win.
As what I witnessed events is more about organisation, the promotion of the game and some believe the implementation of line battles is they way to play as the game intended ?
During past events (most) players obeyed the rules and even took orders from officers/NCO from a different company, this could not be possible if there wasn't some basic respect or agreement between different companies/organisations.

-> It might take a while to get things running and in a later fase there will be possibilities on organising events as of know supporting events is a possibilty.

About the role of the UAC ?

If I conclude correctly the UAC is more of a loose collaboration between unit's (even stretching out to both factions).
I believe the main idea is to bond and make the community more cohesive and able to handle certain issues if they arise without having a diplomatic clusterfuck or a toxic pool of forum posts.

I applaud such initiaves as it opens up diplomatic relationships and is a great tool to keep an open communication.
If there is anything we can do (II-corps) to support this, let us know :)

Couldn't have said it better.

JohnACuster
05-06-2018, 03:07 AM
I would be happy to set it up for you it will be UAC union companies vs Ist Corp and UAC CSA companies

No Fitzgerald. You can't set up everything for the UAC or anything without telling other people!

Larson
05-06-2018, 04:38 AM
No Fitzgerald. You can't set up everything for the UAC or anything without telling other people!

My Apologies Custer, i didnt know

SouthCarolina
11-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Get directv internet bundles and deals, spectrum bundles and deals, cable and internet deals, enjoy best offers and deals in your town. Certified directv deals and internet packages. Cable tv packages and charter bundles best offer. enjoy best services Vivint Internet (https://cableinternet-deals.com) deals and offers

prepare to be banned

MattHolland2017
11-07-2018, 10:23 PM
prepare to be banned

This UAC is actually gone kept forgetting to tell the mods to delete it we stopped it this past JUNE and JULY due to rushing it

SouthCarolina
11-07-2018, 11:30 PM
This UAC is actually gone kept forgetting to tell the mods to delete it we stopped it this past JUNE and JULY due to rushing it

Well ... Reading is a skill. Just scroll back and read again. I had nothing to say against the uac.

MattHolland2017
11-07-2018, 11:43 PM
Well ... Reading is a skill. Just scroll back and read again. I had nothing to say against the uac.

i know my dude im trying to find that comment about the Direct TV THing but i dont see it

Ben H. Phillips
11-07-2018, 11:56 PM
i know my dude im trying to find that comment about the Direct TV THing but i dont see it

Same here

SouthCarolina
11-08-2018, 04:47 AM

Same here

That's Because the devs banned the spammer .

LaBelle
11-24-2018, 09:52 AM
Thanks, Lisa Susan. I really enjoyed this deal.

Leifr
11-24-2018, 11:37 AM
Thanks, Lisa Susan. I really enjoyed this deal.

Lisa Susan's deals were just too hot.
Spam bot DELETED.

Ben H. Phillips
11-24-2018, 04:31 PM
That's Because the devs banned the spammer .

Ah ok

Shaw
11-25-2018, 11:27 PM
Good luck to you gents over the sea! :)

A Red Wing Volunteer
12-04-2018, 04:22 AM
Good luck fellow soldiers

Ben H. Phillips
12-04-2018, 04:55 AM
whats with people saying Good luck to something Dead??

Jack.Word
12-04-2018, 05:04 AM
whats with people saying Good luck to something Dead??

ikr