PDA

View Full Version : Marching in a straight line?

Machoman44441
08-24-2015, 04:17 PM
I wonder how they are going to manage marching in a straight line with ping and all. Any ideas?

Macca
08-24-2015, 04:23 PM
I'm interested to see how this works too. Guess we play the waiting game and wait to hear more.

Pvt.Scott
08-24-2015, 05:05 PM
Its in the marching jhonny field report it said that the squad leaders could come out into 3rd person and manage their squad in lines and stuff. so check that field report to look at it.

Simon445
08-24-2015, 06:36 PM
Its in the marching jhonny field report it said that the squad leaders could come out into 3rd person and manage their squad in lines and stuff. so check that field report to look at it.

It doesn't say anywhere, just says "alt" for free view, that means you can move your head around. This game is only 1st Person....

@Machoman44441 I play a lot of Mount and Blade North and South, or now even Whigs and Tories where we make double line and ping isnt the problem.
Works most of them time but since Mount and Blade has weird mechanics and was never meant to be double line. War of Rights is a whole different story ;)

Rithal
08-26-2015, 04:00 AM
It doesn't say anywhere, just says "alt" for free view, that means you can move your head around. This game is only 1st Person....

@Machoman44441 I play a lot of Mount and Blade North and South, or now even Whigs and Tories where we make double line and ping isnt the problem.
Works most of them time but since Mount and Blade has weird mechanics and was never meant to be double line. War of Rights is a whole different story ;)

I have also gotten into Whigs and Torries. I can vouch for the massive double lines we have been forming XD

Simon445
08-26-2015, 12:29 PM
I have also gotten into Whigs and Torries. I can vouch for the massive double lines we have been forming XD

Nice whats your ingame name ? mine was MMM_Simon (Merks Minute Man) now I joined Marks regiment (6th Regiment of Foot)

Rithal
08-26-2015, 11:37 PM
Nice whats your ingame name ? mine was MMM_Simon (Merks Minute Man) now I joined Marks regiment (6th Regiment of Foot)

Mine is just RithalFaust or Rithal_Faust. I sometimes go as George_Washington and ride around on horseback with a powdered wig as the Americans, or King_GeorgeIII and play as the Brits. Normally Rithal_Faust though XD

Mi'kmaq
08-26-2015, 11:55 PM
Mine is just RithalFaust or Rithal_Faust. I sometimes go as George_Washington and ride around on horseback with a powdered wig as the Americans, or King_GeorgeIII and play as the Brits. Normally Rithal_Faust though XD
Mine is usually Overmountain_Akko. kek

Pvt.Scott
08-27-2015, 01:43 AM
Well that should be the lead officer and the ncos problem because the officer which would probably be on horseback would be above all of the recruits and will straighten them out. And the ncos would manage the smaller parts that can be fixed if the officer didn't see the guy.

Simon445
08-27-2015, 01:06 PM
Well that should be the lead officer and the ncos problem because the officer which would probably be on horseback would be above all of the recruits and will straighten them out. And the ncos would manage the smaller parts that can be fixed if the officer didn't see the guy.

Pretty sure officers and NCO's will dismount the horse because you are a sitting duck on it.

Pvt.Scott
08-29-2015, 01:59 AM
also I screwed up on the field report jhonny thing I thought it meant that u could free look outside of 1st person. and also yeah the horse thing is probably a problem but some one might do it and if you were Calvary that would be useful.