PDA

View Full Version : How the battle will begin?

SergenTLaZooZ
09-02-2015, 05:57 PM
I know that a battle will certainly already started before I join due to the long time of a game but when I start a battle will it be like the boring system of nw where you spawn join your officers and let's go yolo like there's no tactics or will it be something like I spawn then we make a briefing with the generals and officer make tactics with the general during soldiers go pick up there equipment?

Rithal
09-03-2015, 11:14 PM
That will probably be up to the players :D I feel like over time, the community will develop its own standard starting routines that everyone is aware of. Its kind of like Project Reality (a former Battlefield 2 mod and now a standalone free game), if you have ever played that mod. There, in the beginning all the players voluntarily develop their strategy with other squads, then group with their squads at the beginning to role out. Its actually pretty amazing that they can coordinate 80+ people without knowing hardly any of them, but if it can be done there, it can be done here! :D

It will probably be up to us, some of the first members of the community, to build a foundation of realistic and fun play in each battle. How people act in the game will depend on the first few weeks of the first release I feel. :)

William
09-05-2015, 07:49 AM
That will probably be up to the players :D I feel like over time, the community will develop its own standard starting routines that everyone is aware of. Its kind of like Project Reality (a former Battlefield 2 mod and now a standalone free game), if you have ever played that mod. There, in the beginning all the players voluntarily develop their strategy with other squads, then group with their squads at the beginning to role out. Its actually pretty amazing that they can coordinate 80+ people without knowing hardly any of them, but if it can be done there, it can be done here! :D

It will probably be up to us, some of the first members of the community, to build a foundation of realistic and fun play in each battle. How people act in the game will depend on the first few weeks of the first release I feel. :)

I agree perfectly sayn nothing to add 1+

Historical Player
09-05-2015, 01:32 PM

Agreed +2 The first few players will be very crucial for the future of this game.

Simon445
09-05-2015, 09:11 PM
During event there will be tactics but not sure for public play, since its public and you can do whatever.

Game will probably be made so you will have to be carefull even if you #YOLO or rambo it as we call it in NW.