PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Virginia

andrew newlun
06-29-2018, 03:37 PM
The 2nd Virginia is now recruiting. I'm looking for people that will be active mature and loyal to the unit and the south. Please message me through steam Cpt. Bright [2nd VA]

A. P. Hill
06-29-2018, 06:36 PM
Congrats!

Welcome to the CSA!

(Can we get a moderator to move this to the CSA company section? Thanks.)

Saris
06-29-2018, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the Confederacy!

PAIOLETTI
06-29-2018, 09:23 PM
Ive had the pleasure of working with and getting to know Captain Bright. Nice guy and a good leader. Good luck to you and Welcome Home!

andrew newlun
06-29-2018, 10:46 PM
thanks for letting me some home

Josef Tišer
08-23-2018, 06:09 PM
Welcome to the battlefield!

jrm000kc
10-11-2018, 07:13 PM
Good Afternoon. I'm completely new for starters. It took me some deliberation on which side to join-but given today's PC climate and an ever encroaching Federal power I'll join the side that fights for State's Rights and what Jefferson wanted our country to be-largely agrarian and unsophisticated.
Anyway I'm not quite sure which unit to join. For some reason there are no Missouri units even though there were plenty of regiments that fought for both sides from the 'Show-Me' state. Since my great-granddad and his family came from Rockbridge Bath Virginia, I figured I'd join a Virginia regiment as one of my ancestors served in the Stonewall Brigade. I'm looking to make friends and share my love of the American Civil War. Good Day!

A. P. Hill
10-11-2018, 07:42 PM
... For some reason there are no Missouri units even though there were plenty of regiments that fought for both sides from the 'Show-Me' state. ...

Because this is 1862 Maryland Campaign only, there were no Missourah troops involved in this area of the country.

But welcome all the same.

brentcarter
10-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Good Afternoon. I'm completely new for starters. It took me some deliberation on which side to join-but given today's PC climate and an ever encroaching Federal power I'll join the side that fights for State's Rights and what Jefferson wanted our country to be-largely agrarian and unsophisticated.
Anyway I'm not quite sure which unit to join. For some reason there are no Missouri units even though there were plenty of regiments that fought for both sides from the 'Show-Me' state. Since my great-granddad and his family came from Rockbridge Bath Virginia, I figured I'd join a Virginia regiment as one of my ancestors served in the Stonewall Brigade. I'm looking to make friends and share my love of the American Civil War. Good Day!

Welcome to the forum and the game.
Good luck to the 2nd VA!

jrm000kc
10-12-2018, 02:23 AM
Because this is 1862 Maryland Campaign only, there were no Missourah troops involved in this area of the country.

But welcome all the same.

Thanks. Okay I feel humbled for not doing more research into the game. I just happened to see a video on youtube and it sparked my interest. Oh, and as far as I know nearly every native Missourian says it with an 'E' on the end lol but say it whatever way. I'm not sure about Virginia accents but my grandpa, dad, and now me speak with a heavy drawl that I sometimes wonder might have come from my Virginia born great-granddad. No one else in our area talks like us. Thanks for the welcome you and brentcarter.
I'm wanting to donate to the cause but it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Saint
04-09-2019, 08:14 PM
I'm interested Captain! Can't find ya though. Send me a telegram @ Michael Saint

Samuel Dixon
04-16-2019, 04:36 PM
Hail fellow Virginians!