PDA

View Full Version : General's Vulnrability & Private Servers

RoyalAce
09-07-2015, 08:26 AM
I know that for every army there must be a leader, but I am wondering what will happen if the enemy advances on the general's command post and either kills or captures them. Will the army be leaderless for the rest of the match? Will a vote be held amongst the officers for one of them to become the general? or will the match be instantly forfeited as the army will be in chaos.

Another Question: Will you have rentable servers for role-players or will there just be dedicated servers run by the devs?

Dipington
09-07-2015, 04:04 PM
1: i think if the general would be captured the Colonels of the regiments would plan on saving him, but if they killed him and his staff then it's just a matter of the Colonels working together on their battle line.

2: I'm sure someone will make a dedicated RP server once it's out.

AwkwardPandabear
09-07-2015, 07:14 PM
On the topic of servers. How do you think the public servers are going to be like versus the private event servers. Do you feel like the public servers will have to many ramboing or do you think that will be controlled by admins and server restrictions? I would be annoyed to join a server and find everyone by themselves not fighting like a regiment. Opinions?

Mi'kmaq
09-07-2015, 07:17 PM
On the topic of servers. How do you think the public servers are going to be like versus the private event servers. Do you feel like the public servers will have to many ramboing or do you think that will be controlled by admins and server restrictions? I would be annoyed to join a server and find everyone by themselves not fighting like a regiment. Opinions?
That's what pub servers are lol A clusterfuck of people screwing around. It's not meant to be organized, it's just running around and shooting stuff. Now, of course, there is an objective and people do work towards it, but expecting them to act like a regiment is unrealistic.

AwkwardPandabear
09-07-2015, 07:28 PM
I guess so. Aww man, this made me think of how awesome the events are going to be. All the people working together and fighting it out like it was irl. Can this game come out now lol. So how do you think the pub servers are going to work. With the objectives it might be a lot like a larger more players and objectives version of verdun, which could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. WHAT DO YOU THIIINK?

Dipington
09-07-2015, 08:40 PM
They might have it set on different game modes with each game mode might have a different objective.