PDA

View Full Version : Unit's and their Classes

Dipington
09-09-2015, 04:19 AM
Just put in here on what you might think on how the dev's might display on unit selection and the regular rankers all the way to their Colonel. And with different types of units that will appear in the game like cavalry and how you can choose between a private through the colonel.

TrustyJam
09-09-2015, 05:01 AM
Just put in here on what you might think on how the dev's might display on unit selection and the regular rankers all the way to their Colonel. And with different types of units that will appear in the mod like cavalry and how you can choose between a private through the colonel.

It's not a mod. :(

- Trusty

Mi'kmaq
09-09-2015, 05:03 AM
*cough* *cough* time to scalp the heretic

Soulfly
09-09-2015, 06:42 AM
Just put in here on what you might think on how the dev's might display on unit selection and the regular rankers all the way to their Colonel. And with different types of units that will appear in the mod like cavalry and how you can choose between a private through the colonel.

its a independent developed game based on the CryEngine, but back to your thought. We have not heard anything regarding this and therefore we can only speculate, but what i can imagine is after joining the server you can select a certain class (which should have limited slots) and maybe a weapon (on skirmish) later on in historical battles you may be able to select a regiment, a class and that its....the load out should then be a fixed one.

I think we had this discussion already but i think ranks should always be linked to classes, like a rifleman should always be a private ( Mannschafter ?! Germans help me). Cavalry will initially not be in game.

Hinkel
09-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Private is correct ;)
Cavalry will be featured at a later stage.

The class system will be displayed in the kickstarter campaign.

Dipington
09-09-2015, 09:04 PM
i meant to say game not mod ;-; dont h8 meh

Rithal
09-10-2015, 01:28 AM
i meant to say game not mod ;-; dont h8 meh

I forgive thee for thou transgressions. XD

I can't wait for the Kickstarter to start Hinkel! Soooo many aspects of the game that have not been explained yet will hopefully be uncovered! :D

Bravescot
09-10-2015, 07:24 PM
*cough* *cough* time to scalp the heretic

Not this again!