PDA

View Full Version : Stamina/Fatiague

rebeldestroyer
09-09-2015, 05:51 AM
So, in M&B NW something I notice is that in the beginning of every match both teams rush to the center of the map to try to gain an advantage. I was thinking that maybe there should be a reason for people to get organized in the beginning of the match. My idea is a simple stamina system. The more you run the less accurate you are, the slower you reload, the slower you attack with melee weapons etc...
Once again I hope this will be implemented so people don't just bum rush into the engagement zone at the beginning of every round.

TrustyJam
09-09-2015, 06:15 AM
So, in M&B NW something I notice is that in the beginning of every match both teams rush to the center of the map to try to gain an advantage. I was thinking that maybe there should be a reason for people to get organized in the beginning of the match. My idea is a simple stamina system. The more you run the less accurate you are, the slower you reload, the slower you attack with melee weapons etc...
Once again I hope this will be implemented so people don't just bum rush into the engagement zone at the beginning of every round.

A stamina system will be present in the game.

- Trusty

rebeldestroyer
09-09-2015, 06:18 AM
thanks for the reply

Arkansan
10-22-2015, 08:36 AM
Nice, I was curious about this.

A. P. Hill
10-22-2015, 01:48 PM
Cool! Good to hear.

CybrSlydr
10-22-2015, 05:31 PM
Excellent! I hate these modern shooters where everyone is running all the damn time.