PDA

View Full Version : Long time

asalligo
09-17-2015, 08:01 PM
Is this game still happening? I heard about it a long time ago and am still waiting. Can we apply for Beta?

Thanks

Simon445
09-17-2015, 08:12 PM
Uhmmm, look at how often discussions get posted, look at how many screenshots we got (2 released few hours ago)

They launching Kickstarter October 15th.

Hinkel
09-17-2015, 08:19 PM
Is this game still happening? I heard about it a long time ago and am still waiting. Can we apply for Beta?

Thanks

Well, you could follow our field reports, we are posting regulary on indiedb and on our page.
We are posting screenshots since some weeks and we are preparing a kickstarter campaign at the moment.

So we are indeed very much developing the game. You cannot apply for a beta, when there wasn't even an alpha yet. You can buy access to the alpha version via kickstarter :)

Octavian360
09-17-2015, 08:31 PM
Development takes time :) Patience is not a virtue I hold, however, I have learned that some of the best things are worth the wait.

Bravescot
09-18-2015, 02:49 PM
You can tell someone didn't look around the forums before posting. Thankfully we can answer the question with a much more positive answer then other developers.

[RG]Chewie
09-18-2015, 02:59 PM
what would be the price for the lowest tier with access to the alpha? i cant wait any longer.....