PDA

View Full Version : Brawling

Pvt.Scott
09-21-2015, 08:39 PM
What will this be like in the game because in all the paintings in the war shows deadly hand to hand combat and I hope it wont be like in the north and south mod videos when its like EVERYONE goes for 1 person at a time and that 1 person is screwed because he has 20 confeds behind him. but in this game it should be like LITTERALLY hand to hand combat and some people using bayonets but if like a guy throws you to the ground and your not GOING to be able to pick up a rifle with a bayonet. IT SHOULD BE HORRIBLE NOT LIKE A GAME OF TAG AND EXCEPT EVERYONE BUT 1 PERSON IS NOT IT. IT SHOULD BE LIKE YOUR FIGHTING TO THE DEATH AND PICKING UP NEARBY STICKS OR USING THE BUTT OF YOUR GUN! that would make this game a must have for the realism and the civil war in general. this is completely not relevant to the thread but here it: make a rage bar lol.

Rithal
09-21-2015, 09:03 PM
Well I would love for the game to feature super realistic hand-to-hand combat and I'm sure the devs feel the same way, but I don't see a way to make a super realistic system like being able to pick up rocks on the ground and branches ect.

Pvt.Scott
09-21-2015, 09:10 PM
well yeah but at least make it so its not 20 guys going for 1 dude

William Bowen
09-22-2015, 05:34 AM
I think you should have a system like North and South but maybe instead of just two ways of attacking you could right click twice and it bumps there gun out of the way

rebeldestroyer
09-23-2015, 03:43 AM
yes some sort of simple block attack and pary system would be nice

Bravescot
09-23-2015, 08:54 PM
So many ideas been tossed around for this. I would love the ability to pick up a rock and bash in a damn Rebel's thick skull.

Rithal
09-23-2015, 11:00 PM
So many ideas been tossed around for this. I would love the ability to pick up a rock and bash in a damn Rebel's thick skull.

I mean.... I guess! XD If thats how you really feel...

BloodBeag
09-25-2015, 01:22 PM
At the start of the film Lincoln there is a short scene of brutal hand to hand combat where a black union soldier is held down and then bayoneted. I can always get sort of "spooked" when I remember that scene because you can imagine yourself dying helplessly with no way of stopping your death. Also can I play as Quigley from Quigley down under because Tom Selleck has a cool moustache in that film and his gun is soooooooper