PDA

View Full Version : Custom Names and company ties.

Melonfish
11-26-2018, 02:25 PM
This may well be on the roadmap, but i'd very much love to see the ability to add custom names within the options of the game, perhaps even "Profiles" so that you can specify the profile you wish to use (because sometimes more than one user uses a pc/game)

What I would also very much like to see is the ability to afiliate yourself with your Company in game, perhaps a tie in to the company tool etc and off the back of that when you hit "T" your fellow company members names are perhaps highlighted in Yellow or Red?
I know it's a bit niche but being that models are generic (hopefully for now) it'd be nice to pick out your mates in a hurry.
Thanks
Pete

Leifr
11-26-2018, 02:53 PM
It's on the roadmap Melonfish, albeit a little further down the road I believe. The alternate colour for fellow company-members is a nice idea.

John Cooley
11-26-2018, 05:22 PM
Would be great additions, imo.
Keep 'em coming.

Jason99vmi
11-26-2018, 08:07 PM
In the meantime O'Rourke gave us the info on changing your name in game.

Press the ~ key
Type in the line: name "[1stGA C] yourname"
then hit return.

CommunityEvent
11-29-2018, 06:51 PM
It's on the roadmap Melonfish, albeit a little further down the road I believe. The alternate colour for fellow company-members is a nice idea.

The ideas Melonfish proposed seems interesting to look into to.

Community have been asking for some link with 'CT' (company tool) to make managing things easier.
Like filling in TAGS ingame or just having them translated into a flag before the name or shield could also work.
It's off course some sort of a 'gaming' solution.