PDA

View Full Version : Pry Ford

Cheeto
12-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Since the the union like to ask to make changes to the map, I think we should be able to as well. On the Mill map, we are unable to go up the hill across the river, since they said it was spawn killing. I think in the spirit of making changes that the union can not move up the fence to the confederate side right on our spawn, I think its only fair.

TrustyJam
12-01-2018, 01:58 AM
Since the the union like to ask to make changes to the map, I think we should be able to as well. On the Mill map, we are unable to go up the hill across the river, since they said it was spawn killing. I think in the spirit of making changes that the union can not move up the fence to the confederate side right on our spawn, I think its only fair.

Edit: Misunderstood the statement.

- Trusty

jwhal
12-01-2018, 02:02 AM
Both spawn camping options were reduced, not CSA only. What you are asking is already in-game.

- Trusty

What's in game is not good enough it still happens.

Maybe move the spawn off the road up in the field above some bushes to provide a little cover and not a direct line to run in front of a line of USA on the fence just up the road.

TrustyJam
12-01-2018, 02:34 AM
What's in game is not good enough it still happens.

Maybe move the spawn off the road up in the field above some bushes to provide a little cover and not a direct line to run in front of a line of USA on the fence just up the road.

Thank you for the feedback - I will look into it. :)

- Trusty

Shiloh
12-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Wow, two posts about this. Same issue for Union at Hagerstown Pike (called Hookers Push?) so if you're looking at one, look at both.