PDA

View Full Version : Screen effects.

Legion
10-03-2015, 08:24 PM
I've been looking but I haven't found anything on the forum so I'll just post this. I think they should have screen effects for different things.
1 blood effects on screen: if someone in front of you or near you gets shot there should be some splatter or blood on the screen.
2 screen shake: when you are near cannons or explosions your screen should shake because of the blast. I've been behind a few cannons while they fired irl and they shook my whole body. It was awesome.
3 screen blur: I think screens should blur for suppression or shock. And they should blur more for different situations. Ex. If my unit is approaching a battery and they fire at us point blank then I think that should have a huge blur/suppreion effect on my unit. But if I'm advancing on an enemy infantry it wouldn't blur as bad depending on how much they are firing on you and how many there are.
I can't really think of anything else but if I do I'll add them, yall tell me what yall think and add some ideas

Hinkel
10-03-2015, 08:27 PM
Without much tease:

You should wait for the kickstarter gameplay trailer. Maybe you will notice some of your suggestions ;)

Legion
10-03-2015, 09:31 PM
Awesome can't wait.

Rithal
10-04-2015, 01:29 AM
I fully expect that these developers will provide you with all of your screen shaking desires. After all, what modern FPS game doesn't have some cool camera effects? :D

Bravescot
10-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Without much tease:

You should wait for the kickstarter gameplay trailer. Maybe you will notice some of your suggestions ;)

I'm now really curious to see if any suggestion long standing members like myself and SgtRithal made have made their way into it.