PDA

View Full Version : About night and day

Legion
10-08-2015, 01:11 AM
How long will day and night last, I was thinking like 1 or 2 hours for daytime and 30 min to an hour for nighttime. Will daytime be longer than nighttime? I hope nighttime is shorter. Night combat would be interesting but I feel that it would be too hard to see, I'll probably be uesung the dark to get into a better position for when the daylight comes, or for some flanking but I don't think I'll be doing much fightin at night.

I know it's not in the thread title but what Is the view distance going to be? How far will I be able to see players because when I'm a sharpshooter id like to try and engage them at around 700-1000 yards, will this be possible?

Hinkel
10-08-2015, 10:15 AM
Its totally up to the server admin.
You can play 24 real-life hours = 24 ingame hours.. as well as setting the time scale to 2x, 4x, x8 speed and so on. Also, you can set an unique time like 11:30 and fix it to that.
So you can play with the time setting as much as you like.

Hethwill_Khan
10-08-2015, 12:40 PM
Thank you for the clarification Hinkel. One more detail about that, can the admin warp the timescale on the fly during the session, say keeping it 1x real and as dusk falls change it to 32x so night goes through fast and then back to 1x ? Thanks.

Hinkel
10-08-2015, 12:47 PM
Thank you for the clarification Hinkel. One more detail about that, can the admin warp the timescale on the fly during the session, say keeping it 1x real and as dusk falls change it to 32x so night goes through fast and then back to 1x ? Thanks.

Something which can be discussed later. But it shouldn't be a problem :)

Etherton
10-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Thats insane :D Can have proper sort of battles fighting over say 24 events over an hour a day ingame etc