PDA

View Full Version : Integration

JammedHam
12-18-2018, 02:28 AM
I know it's going to be a fair bit of time, but since I didn't see it on the roadmap when is the Company Tool planned to be integrated into the game and what all will it bring? I know it was discussed that ranks were the main thing but what other cool things? And yes, I know this has probably been asked before but the last thread is two years old.

Benjamin F. Ogle
12-21-2018, 05:53 PM
Wondering about this too. Also wondering if that could be used to restrict random people who aren't officer and NCOs from those classes.

amelius
12-21-2018, 11:33 PM
Wondering about this too. Also wondering if that could be used to restrict random people who aren't officer and NCOs from those classes.

I really really really really really hope this is only available on private servers. As I have heard poorlaggedman state in a few posts, which I agree with, that we as a community have to remember that if the game starts require members to group up with communities, it's going to be a short shelf-life for the game I fear.

Poorlaggedman
12-22-2018, 01:13 AM
The key is choice for the servers. Actually it would make perfect sense for the company tool to be used in the case and that to be enabled on WoR Official Servers or servers who elect to integrate, if any role selection restrictions are put in place. Obviously the tool was made for some reason. You always want to have exceptions allowed somehow. Like servers have an admin list requiring no logins for the admin you could have restrictions on classes as a possibility.