PDA

View Full Version : Kickstarter?

DedMan
03-22-2013, 01:22 AM
Hi,

Just asking on behalf of the Australasian community (Lounge Chair Carnage). I am aware that people are able to donate already, but will there be a kickstarter?

- DedMan

Fancy Sweetroll
03-22-2013, 02:01 AM
We will probably use kickstarter at some point, but at the moment we aren't allowed to do it because we haven't got a license for the engine yet.

DedMan
03-24-2013, 12:56 PM
Okay, thats for the reply Sweetroll

Zevrow
04-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Kickstarter has made millions of pounds for game makers, so it should be on the table at some point.

TrustyJam
04-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Kickstarter has made millions of pounds for game makers, so it should be on the table at some point.

Indeed it has. Mostly for big mainstream projects with very well known big shots from within the gaming industri - and that's not us. :) I can promise you however, that we'll most certainly look into some sort of crowdfunding in the future.

- Trusty

Zevrow
04-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Very well, I will try and get my clan to donate, I get paid soon so should not be a problem. Can you get some unit pics up btw, if they are epic it will increase donations in my opinion.

TrustyJam
04-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Very well, I will try and get my clan to donate, I get paid soon so should not be a problem. Can you get some unit pics up btw, if they are epic it will increase donations in my opinion.

Thank you! I totally agree with you there. They are still in the works.. we'll show them the instant they are done. :)

- Trusty

rileyjuan
04-08-2013, 06:34 AM
When you are going to get license did you apply for it.

TrustyJam
04-08-2013, 11:19 AM
When you are going to get license did you apply for it.

We want to get a bit further with the development before we do so.

- Trusty

Shmann
07-01-2015, 05:03 PM
/revive this thread

Is there any new information about some licenses or crowdfunding? I want to support you with some donating, but I think you need more than my money^^
Or what about some devbuilds for some donators that they can see what you do or did. A devbuild would be nice as a techdemo of your game. :-)
I hope you see this^^

Greetings :)

GeorgeCrecy
07-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Hey there Shmann,

While a dev build might be out of the question at the moment, there will be the Skirmishes coming out later in the year.
And, we always accept donations through the donations thread!

Shmann
07-01-2015, 09:28 PM
and how many do I have to donor that I get an access, if I´m allowed to ask this question.
I really want to help you, but I also want to play this game early as I can :D

TrustyJam
07-01-2015, 10:51 PM
and how many do I have to donor that I get an access, if I´m allowed to ask this question.
I really want to help you, but I also want to play this game early as I can :D

We'll be sure to let you know how to play the game as early as possible as soon as we're ready to. :) The donations are there for the people who'd like to support the development, no strings attached.

- Trusty