View Full Version : For All That Have Donated

Pages : [1] 2

Behr11
10-15-2015, 09:54 PM
State thy name, reward, and purpose.

Ex:

Behr11

$53, (€35)

I want to get in this game early, and cum all over my screen as Hinkel penetrates my ass hole while I play.

Hinkel
10-15-2015, 10:05 PM
You have to talk with my wife at first! :cool:

zimmer1lb
10-15-2015, 11:51 PM
Have donated, but I'll keep it private. And am considering more later if I can.

zimm out

GreyDog58
10-16-2015, 12:11 AM
GreyDog58 (Shia Labeouf)

$12

GLOREH HALLAUGHLAGH

rebeldestroyer
10-16-2015, 12:29 AM
rebeldestroyer

$68 I will pledge more later if I see that we might not reach the goal.

Macliness
10-16-2015, 03:38 AM
Macliness

£155

Just cuz im canadian #niceislife

Patrick Kurtz
10-16-2015, 03:42 AM
Kurtz

$8

I too am poor, but I'd like to help and also get the early version :)

WillyK
10-16-2015, 05:08 AM
WillyK

Donated €23 = $34 CDN

Just found about it and love the idea, looks amazing cant wait to play it!

Bravescot
10-16-2015, 08:15 AM
Bravescot

£350

I'll be taking those 3 stars if you please.

BloodBeag
10-16-2015, 08:54 AM
BloodBeag

£29

I wanted to give enough money to be special but I need to save for a computer able to play this and the saving starts noooooow

Nick Lazanis
10-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Bravescot

£350

Jesus Bravescot! *Salutes*

Skipper
10-16-2015, 09:37 AM
I pledged allready 25 pounds when I entered your side here ... that was my christmas money in that time ... now I am working so ... Captain Skipper is reporting for Duty *salute* 45 pound of Sterling for you Sir's. (I wish it was the 350 pounds but my girlfriend would kill me xD)

DA_Hawk
10-16-2015, 11:43 AM
Hawk with £23 of donations

Unfortunately I'm a poor student so that's all I could do!

Rohr
10-16-2015, 12:54 PM
Rohr
£45

Cant wait to get into the closed alpha and enjoy a truly well designed and thought out civil war game and also looking forward to my Captain Bars.

McLovin
10-16-2015, 04:46 PM
> tfw when you're so poor you can't afford any :(

Ginger_
10-17-2015, 12:13 AM
Ginger

£30

Me mate told me about this, right. As a Brit I had to know what all the fuss was about this war. So Hey-Ho.

GeorgeCrecy
10-17-2015, 02:07 AM
As has been mentioned a few times, though considering no amount of times is enough, thank you all for your kindness and generosity! It is you who makes this all possible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXjZeCL0C9o

Triton
10-17-2015, 03:19 AM
Triton
69$:
Because i want to see this game be successful and i have high hopes for it.

Mancom37
10-17-2015, 12:47 PM
Mancom37

29£

So I can finnaly hear my mates yelling at me for shooting their lines with a 12 pounder

Bravescot
10-17-2015, 01:36 PM
Bravescot......

General of the Army.....

Legochiel
10-17-2015, 01:59 PM
Bravescot......

General of the Army.....

If you are one.

Then i'm jealous.

DanielG453
10-17-2015, 02:38 PM
DanielG453

£55

I may give more if i see we wont reach the goal

Etherton
10-17-2015, 03:01 PM
Bravescot......

General of the Army.....

This is what happens when you are in the army and have no way to spend your money xD

Almanza P. Baker
10-17-2015, 03:30 PM
I feel no need to announce my pledge but as I have no self control and money in the bank I did just up it.

A. P. Hill
10-17-2015, 05:59 PM
What I have, or will do is between me and the developers. ... if you look really hard at the credits when the game comes out, you may find me. ;)

Devmc99
10-17-2015, 08:10 PM
Devmc99

€350
Cuz Lt General

Magic_Melons
10-17-2015, 08:44 PM
Magic_Melons

$69

Been watching the game for a while and love everything that has been done, can't wait to play!

Reimer
10-17-2015, 09:03 PM
Reimer

$70

Looks like this is shaping up to be one of the best Civil War games out there, has a lot of names that I recognize from other ACW-related projects, and I think "Captain Reimer" has a nice ring to it.

Darling
10-17-2015, 11:51 PM
£29

Im a civil war nut, would one day like to get to Gettysburg. For now, this will do.

AngryNorwegian
10-18-2015, 02:35 AM
£55.

Napoleonic war gameplay with great graphics and even greater historical accuracy? yes please.

A. P. Hill
10-18-2015, 02:39 AM
£55.

Napoleonic war gameplay with great graphics and even greater historical accuracy? yes please.

You need to go see these ... (http://www.cossacks3.com/forum/index.php)

Rithal
10-18-2015, 03:47 AM
Promoted myself to musician! :D There is a crazy early bird slot open for anyone who wants it! :p

Burhan45
10-18-2015, 10:16 AM
Promoted myself to musician! :D There is a crazy early bird slot open for anyone who wants it! :p

What is Early Bird ? I dont understand

Legochiel
10-18-2015, 12:03 PM

People who get it will recieve extra stuff for it is limited.

Ahlon
10-18-2015, 01:28 PM
Ahlon
69€
I´m Cannon Fodder in Multiplayer Games,because i dont play Battlefield or other MP Games like this.
But i want to try this out. Sorry for my english. I´m German and i only had english at school 25 years
ago. Then only the Internet teaches me a little :-)

Burhan45
10-18-2015, 01:31 PM
People who get it will recieve extra stuff for it is limited.

ı have donated 23 £ but ı want that early bird too. ı tried to donate 8£ more for early bird think. didnt work. What do ı do ?

Legochiel
10-18-2015, 01:56 PM
ı have donated 23 £ but ı want that early bird too. ı tried to donate 8£ more for early bird think. didnt work. What do ı do ?

I don't know much about kickstarter but i think it keeps track of how much you donated, so you can't go lower, the only early bird status that comes is the Mayor Physical Edition for.

Still i think Early birds only get more out of how much they donated, like the eight pounds for secondary volunteer gets you the full digital release.

Etherton
10-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Went for Colonel. Didnt feel the need to get the Mississippi uniform but gotta have a badass sword and scots uniform :cool:

Rithal
10-18-2015, 06:49 PM

So basically, the early volunteer, secondary volunteer, and draftee substitute all get the same stuff. They get one DRM free digital copy and one Steam copy of the game (game will retail for $29.99) + Private rank forum badge ect. But the crazy early bird only pays $8. the early bird pays $12, and the normal draftee substitute pays $15. So the first people to donate should pick the crazy early bird until it runs out, and then the early bird until it runs out. Then everyone else after that just goes for the draftee substitute.

TL;DR: It's basically part of a system that allows the first 600 donators to have a discount. ;)

Scotland
10-18-2015, 06:56 PM
Ashenath

£10

I want to play teh' alpha!

Rithal
10-18-2015, 07:02 PM
Ashenath

£10

I want to play teh' alpha!

Me too! :(

Burhan45
10-19-2015, 07:24 PM
So basically, the early volunteer, secondary volunteer, and draftee substitute all get the same stuff. They get one DRM free digital copy and one Steam copy of the game (game will retail for $29.99) + Private rank forum badge ect. But the crazy early bird only pays $8. the early bird pays $12, and the normal draftee substitute pays $15. So the first people to donate should pick the crazy early bird until it runs out, and then the early bird until it runs out. Then everyone else after that just goes for the draftee substitute.

TL;DR: It's basically part of a system that allows the first 600 donators to have a discount. ;)
OWW SHİET.Get it now... ı was the second one but ı didnt go for crazy early bird bru.it hurts

Scotland
10-20-2015, 08:43 PM
Scratch my last post, new donation :D
Scotland (Steam: Ashenath)

£55

I need tae' play the Alpha!!!!! And I want teh' rifle ^^

Maximus
10-20-2015, 08:45 PM
1)Graf-Maximus
2)£95 (Kickstarter thancs for 30 euro more)
3) I want play how big officer and on 79th NY . + I want play alpha and beta

Scotland
10-21-2015, 07:16 PM
Scrap my last post... Again, another new donation! :D

Scotland (Steam: Ashenath)

With the new donation of £55, and... 1 Pence!!! ;3

"I need tae' play the Alpha!!!!! And I want teh' rifle ^^ " and the 1 pence is a tip ;3

Hebi Kotei
10-21-2015, 07:34 PM
Hebi Kotei

£10 - Will pledge more later

Following you guys for ages, keep up the good work/

Kevin3224
10-21-2015, 08:34 PM
Kevin3224

$68, (£45)

To get this game off the ground and for all the perks that come with it. Mostly to get the game started though, it looks amazing.

TrustyJam
10-21-2015, 08:38 PM
Thanks!

- Trusty

Bravescot
10-21-2015, 08:58 PM
I'm going to stay put at General of the Army.

GreyDog58
10-21-2015, 09:21 PM
Captain GreyDog (Shia) reporting for duty!

TrustyJam
10-21-2015, 09:25 PM
I'm going to stay put at General of the Army.

That is also a mighty fine pledge. :)

- Trusty

William F. Randolph
10-22-2015, 02:34 AM
Capt. James Smyth of Smyth's Company Mississippi Rangers reporting for duty.

Yes thats my great-great-grandpappy's reg
And yes im a Captain as well :3

Jonny Powers
10-22-2015, 06:33 PM
Well, I went and did it the other day. Squeezed the trigger on Major Physical Edition (Early Bird). Paycheck comes in on the 10th of next month, so if I've still got time them and I'm feeling generous, I might up it.

Le_Fossoyeur
10-23-2015, 08:23 PM
I did a little participation (Sgt my real grade in my national army ^^), from Belgium :p. My ancestors weren't in USA in 1862 but as Napoleonian reenactor i want do a participation for my "cousins" of America :)
Moreover i'am really fan of history and of this kind of game.

TrustyJam
10-23-2015, 08:24 PM
Awesome! Thanks. :)

- Trusty

Steiner
10-23-2015, 10:53 PM
Steiner

£ 95

To lead men to a confederate victory!

Willie Fisterbottom
10-24-2015, 12:08 AM
$69
Because i'm impatient and i want to play the earliest of alphas no matter how many bugs it may have!

PGT Beauregard
10-24-2015, 04:10 AM
Signed up for a Secretary of War position and will hold there unless they add a "President of the Confederacy" category. It's nice to see so many brothers from across the 'pond' here.

Sacre' Damn!!!!!!!!! They read my mind and I replied in kind. BEAUCENT!!!!!!!

Sorta
10-24-2015, 04:49 AM
Went for captain, might give more if it gets close.

n3o
10-24-2015, 05:12 AM
Went for major myself. 21 days left, and not half way. I hope the developers are able to reach their goal.

Rithal
10-24-2015, 05:18 AM
Went for major myself. 21 days left, and not half way. I hope the developers are able to reach their goal.

Well considering the kickstarter started with only 28/29 days I believe, we have made great headway. Think about it like this. As long as we get past 52,000 ish usd before day 14, we will be on track, because day 14 is around the halfway mark. Considering we have gotten a solid 2k-3k every day I say that is definitely possible.

Anyway, I also hope the devs reach their goal. :D

Arkansan
10-24-2015, 06:35 AM
GG whoever pledged PRESIDENT!

PGT Beauregard
10-24-2015, 07:24 AM
GG whoever pledged PRESIDENT!

That would be me and my only reason for doing so is to encourage others who are sitting on the fence to take a chance on these guys who have accomplished so much without any backing. Come on y'all this is what we have been wanting for a very long time. This is a ground breaking product that has endless possibilities not restricted to the American Civil War. Something like this has never been done. Let us show our support for these developers to give them the encouragement they need to stay true to their principles and together we will revolutionize the computer gaming industry and force the major publishing houses to back more projects like this one. This project is a one of a kind endeavor and it's uniqueness can change our hobby for years to come. Together we can make a change and get away from the twitch shooter mentality and focus on the reality of what it was like in reality to put your life on the line for whatever your reason. Campfire has accomplished so much thus far, let us together pull them across the final hurdle to victory!

A. P. Hill
10-24-2015, 03:02 PM
No! You didn't?! Damn Man. :)

Now I'm going to say something that someone else has already said to you .... I love you man! ;)

Kevinistrill
10-24-2015, 08:02 PM
If you pledge one of the tiers above major do you get your choice of the physical or digital edition? Kind of want that Minie Ball...

TrustyJam
10-24-2015, 08:08 PM
That would be me and my only reason for doing so is to encourage others who are sitting on the fence to take a chance on these guys who have accomplished so much without any backing. Come on y'all this is what we have been wanting for a very long time. This is a ground breaking product that has endless possibilities not restricted to the American Civil War. Something like this has never been done. Let us show our support for these developers to give them the encouragement they need to stay true to their principles and together we will revolutionize the computer gaming industry and force the major publishing houses to back more projects like this one. This project is a one of a kind endeavor and it's uniqueness can change our hobby for years to come. Together we can make a change and get away from the twitch shooter mentality and focus on the reality of what it was like in reality to put your life on the line for whatever your reason. Campfire has accomplished so much thus far, let us together pull them across the final hurdle to victory!

Hugely appreciate the support and the fine words.

Thank you! :)

- Trusty

TrustyJam
10-24-2015, 08:09 PM
If you pledge one of the tiers above major do you get your choice of the physical or digital edition? Kind of want that Minie Ball...

All pledges above Major will get the physical goodies too!

- Trusty

Kevinistrill
10-24-2015, 08:17 PM
All pledges above Major will get the physical goodies too!

- Trusty

Thank you for the quick reply! That's great news, makes me more excited. :D

Devmc99
10-24-2015, 08:31 PM

As I said on the other thread, kudos to you man. That tier is really helpful to the team and is a push for other people to pick higher tiers.

Rithal
10-24-2015, 10:43 PM

When War of Rights is released, the video game industry will definitely be changed forever. :)

Kevin3224
10-25-2015, 02:52 AM

A fine speech, sir. I hope people will heed it, as you are 100% right. And hey, at least our president is a Confederate! xD

Bravescot
10-25-2015, 03:07 AM

All hail the new god of these forums!! Sorry Rithal you are now bumped down to demi-god.

Virus
10-25-2015, 04:36 AM
Virus

$35

I've played the mod, loved it and once I saw that a full game was coming out for it, I was ready to donate. I trust the dedication and faith of the devs, and eagerly await to see their work. :)

Devmc99
10-25-2015, 04:41 AM
All hail the new god of these forums!! Sorry Rithal you are now bumped down to demi-god.
Someone is finally taking Rithal's spot D:

Bravescot
10-25-2015, 05:21 AM
Someone is finally taking Rithal's spot D:

Aye! PGT Beauregard to God, Rithal to Demi-God and I drop to nothing from being bumped out of the demi-god spot.

Devmc99
10-25-2015, 06:04 AM
Aye! PGT Beauregard to God, Rithal to Demi-God and I drop to nothing from being bumped out of the demi-god spot.

Demi Demi- god!

Rithal
10-26-2015, 02:45 AM
You guys sure are reading into this a lot XD

Soulfly
10-26-2015, 06:36 AM
so what am i ? the forum peasant ? :(

Bravescot
10-26-2015, 07:15 AM
so what am i ? the forum peasant ? :(

You're like Jesus. Not everyone knows or believes in you but those that do will destroy anyone that doesn't

Soulfly
10-26-2015, 11:45 AM
You're like Jesus. Not everyone knows or believes in you but those that do will destroy anyone that doesn't

made my day ! :D

Potus
10-26-2015, 10:13 PM
£55 looking to throw in another 30 probably

Bravescot
10-26-2015, 10:51 PM
made my day ! :D

I'm glad I could do that :o

Machoman44441
10-27-2015, 01:20 AM
69$ cannot wait to play alpha!

Wilson
10-27-2015, 09:30 PM
Wilson

304$

Brig Gen Teir, as a regiment leader I hope that my payment inspires others who haven't donated, and when the game comes out to inspire those on the battle field with my new sword held high.

TrustyJam
10-27-2015, 09:36 PM
Thank you!

- Trusty

Devmc99
10-27-2015, 09:48 PM
Wilson

304$

Colonel Teir, as a regiment leader I hope that my payment inspires others who haven't donated, and when the game comes out to inspire those on the battle field with my new sword held high.

304 USD can get you Brig-gen tier. You sure you didn't get that one?

Wilson
10-27-2015, 09:59 PM
I did bump it up to brig gen just now lol

Devmc99
10-27-2015, 10:07 PM
I did bump it up to brig gen just now lol

There ya go! :D

Damian
10-28-2015, 05:08 AM
Damian

£55

I will give more if needed.

Volunteer
10-28-2015, 09:35 PM
I have backed the kickstarter -- Yessiree!

Volunteer
10-28-2015, 09:48 PM
Doing what I can to spread the word ....

Volunteer
10-28-2015, 09:49 PM
Signed up for a Secretary of War position and will hold there unless they add a "President of the Confederacy" category. It's nice to see so many brothers from across the 'pond' here.

Sacre' Damn!!!!!!!!! They read my mind and I replied in kind. BEAUCENT!!!!!!!

Hail the Chief! :)

stiffstarch
10-29-2015, 01:00 PM
Stiffstarch

$145.00

Just want this game to released; old reenactor getting too old to go out and play, so I thought this might help my Civil War addiction and especially to the Maryland Campaign of 1862.

LTC Philip A. Work
10-30-2015, 09:10 PM
Philip A. Work

140 Eurobux

I've been waiting for a game like this since Sid Myers Gettysburg. I hope the developers will eventually be able to scale up to 2:1 or 1:1 battles. A guy can dream lol

Bravescot
10-30-2015, 10:36 PM
Congratulations on passing £35,000! (Half way mark for the UK)

Suvorov
10-31-2015, 07:08 PM
Congratulations on passing £35,000! (Half way mark for the UK)

Especially with 14 days left.

FanaticDK
11-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Even though I'm not exactly rolling in money right now since I'm studying, I did decide to prioritise this game, because I think it's important for getting the millennials interested in civil war and shooting black powder guns.

I upgraded to the lieutenant-general tier.

Damian
11-01-2015, 04:50 PM
I have just changed my pledge from Major - Digital to Brigadier General.

robotjosh18
11-02-2015, 01:28 AM
140E and do you guys know how to make it show my donator rank?

TrustyJam
11-02-2015, 01:32 AM
Thank you!

Donator ranks will be available after the campaign has ended.

- Trusty

Devmc99
11-02-2015, 01:39 AM
Can't wait for that!

Willie Fisterbottom
11-02-2015, 01:42 AM
Just got that Major rank, i want that sexy hawken rifle :)

TrustyJam
11-02-2015, 01:52 AM
Just got that Major rank, i want that sexy hawken rifle :)

I love the look of the Hawken too. :p

- Trusty

Vincenzo21
11-02-2015, 05:09 AM
A few days ago I pledged Major - Digital then raised it yesterday to Brigadier General.
Really want this game to be successful and reach its goal! :)

robotjosh18
11-03-2015, 07:31 PM
just upgraded to Brigadier so now its $237 with shipping :)

JaegerCoyote
11-07-2015, 05:37 AM
JaegerCoyote

about $69

I want this game to happen so bad.

William
11-07-2015, 06:46 AM
Bravescot

£350

Same here in 3 Days i will get the same xD
i Need that xD

Celt
11-07-2015, 07:11 AM
Celt

£19

I think getting Early Access to the game for that donation is a fair deal.

Anderson
11-08-2015, 03:45 AM
Anderson

$214 (£140)

Love the Civil War and american history. Also, my regiment from the North & South mod will be playing it as well, so might as well join the party.

Bravescot
11-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Same here in 3 Days i will get the same xD
i Need that xD

Little behind mate. I've moved up to four stars now.

Pvt. Benning (49th Indy)
11-08-2015, 04:55 PM
20 US Dollars.

Im just happy to see a NEW civil war game that isn't a RTS.
Also i want that soundtrack, it sounds so good.

Simon445
11-08-2015, 05:02 PM
Someone pledged 5.000.... gg man, gg

-Mitchell-
11-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Just recently raised my pledge from Captain to Major. We can do this boys!

Gully
11-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Gully
captain

Because why not :D

MCcausland
11-08-2015, 10:13 PM
MCCAUSLAND. $35. God bless those that fought. Pretty pumped for this game.

conquistador
11-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Conquistador (although it may say alex soto)
I donated $35
My reward was the Sergeant reward.
I want to just play the game and have fun.

Celt
11-09-2015, 03:37 AM
Moved up to Sargent so that I can apart of the phase II skirmishes and to help out.

A. P. Hill
11-09-2015, 03:44 AM
Still holding at General of the Army. ;)

Rithal
11-09-2015, 03:45 AM
Good news! I might scrape up enough money to move to skirmishes phase I tier! :D

A. P. Hill
11-09-2015, 03:46 AM
Outstanding!

Willie Fisterbottom
11-09-2015, 03:46 AM
Good news! I might scrape up enough money to move to skirmishes phase I tier! :D

I look forward to to fighting along your side.

Bravescot
11-09-2015, 09:00 AM

Bravo Sir!

Rithal
11-09-2015, 10:11 PM
Bravo Sir!

Actually went ahead and got it last night! Super hyped! I'm all out of shekels now though. :(

Pvt. Benning (49th Indy)
11-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Im confused, will buying the musician tier get me the game when its in beta or will i have to wait till its fully out?

Rithal
11-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Im confused, will buying the musician tier get me the game when its in beta or will i have to wait till its fully out?

Musician tier will get you access to the final game. You must pledge to at least corporal to get early access, sergeant for beta, and captain for alpha. :)

Bravescot
11-09-2015, 10:50 PM
Actually went ahead and got it last night! Super hyped! I'm all out of shekels now though. :(

Looks like we both need shekels now....oy vay

Pvt. Benning (49th Indy)
11-09-2015, 10:59 PM
So. 34 bucks?
I think i can wait...

Pvt. Benning (49th Indy)
11-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Can i get a release date for the game?
maybe one for the funded and one for the unfunded.

CivilLetsPlays
11-10-2015, 07:05 AM
CivilLetsPlays

£23, or $35

Looked like a realistic Civil War game, in other words not Civil War: Nation Divided or Civil War: Secret Missions, which I grew up playing as a kid, that I wanted to support and I thought had great potential.

conquistador
11-10-2015, 07:24 AM
Doesn't look like my reply posted but here's an update
my name is Conquistador
I donated about $44
My reward was 2nd Lieutenant
I Just want to play the game and have fun.

Schwieger
11-10-2015, 05:54 PM
$237 Call me... Brigadier-General Schwieger

We desperately need a game - dare I say sim? - like this to help fill the void caused by a severe lack of Civil War games.

A. P. Hill
11-10-2015, 06:04 PM
$237 Call me... Brigadier-General Schwieger

We desperately need a game - dare I say sim? - like this to help fill the void caused by a severe lack of Civil War games.

Welcome then Brigadier General! :salute:

David Dire
11-10-2015, 11:23 PM
David

$70

First person, historically accurate, teamwork based game? Gimme pls
(I was going to donate only 40 or 50, but I need that alpha access ;~;)

Jonny Powers
11-11-2015, 01:06 PM
I checked my finances, checked my wallet, checked the kickstarter progress, and said fuck it.

I upped to Colonel.

Mobman
11-12-2015, 04:12 AM
Mobman

55 pounds

So I can finally have a game k\d ratio does not matter and team work is the only to way to win

JamieC420
11-12-2015, 06:35 PM
JamieC420

£13

Wheres my musician tag?

Also hey bravescot its Jamie m8

David Dire
11-12-2015, 06:55 PM
JamieC420

£13

Wheres my musician tag?

We should get forum badges when the kickstarter ends.

Bravescot
11-12-2015, 07:32 PM
JamieC420

£13

Wheres my musician tag?

Ayyyy lmao Jaime!!

DanielG453
11-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Just To Say Well Done On Passing The Goal i had to add to on my pledge :cool:
£65

xergal
11-13-2015, 12:18 PM
If any of you guys can afford to raise your pledge a bit, now's the time to do it. Every pound helps, it really does. I won't say how much I'm in for, but needless to say...I'll be in my tent looking at maps.

Stingray
11-14-2015, 01:49 AM
Stingray

Pledged about $20 to get the musician rank.

Shadow765
11-14-2015, 02:37 AM
Pledged 35 Euros :)

PGT Beauregard
11-14-2015, 04:48 AM
Keep it going guys, let's make some history together!!!

A. P. Hill
11-14-2015, 04:50 AM
Keep it going guys, let's make some history together!!!

No pun intended?

TrustyJam
11-14-2015, 04:52 AM
Thank you all for your contributions! :)

- Trusty

Kammerscherge
11-14-2015, 08:06 AM
Kammerscherge

84$

Azrael
11-14-2015, 12:32 PM
Azrael

69$

How do the Devs connect the incoming payments with E-Mails? Or how do they know, who payed what sum?

Viriathus
11-14-2015, 12:44 PM
Viriathus

10£

Bravescot
11-14-2015, 01:18 PM
How do the Devs connect the incoming payments with E-Mails? Or how do they know, who payed what sum?
That is something I'd like to know as well.

Also I reduced my payment from £630 to £550. I need some money for Christmas gifts after all xD. Sorry

A. P. Hill
11-14-2015, 01:32 PM
... Also I reduced my payment from £630 to £550. I need some money for Christmas gifts after all xD. Sorry

After all that whining about not making a tier higher than your contribution?

Tell the people you thought you'd buy Christmas gifts for that you've decided not to celebrate the holiday this year. ;)

Angelus
11-14-2015, 01:33 PM
From Kickstarter FAQ:

How do I manage backer information?

The Backer Report has all the tools you need to work with your backers during and after your campaign. You'll find a link to it in the creator tools menu to the left of your project page.

From there you can:

Communicate with your backers.
Request information from your backers (mailing address, T-shirt size, etc.) to fulfill rewards.
See a list of all your backers and sort them by reward tier, who's messaged you, and who has responded to the survey.
View backers' information, leave yourself a note for special requests, and check them off when you send their rewards.

For more information on the Backer Report, check out the links above and this blog post.

Azrael
11-14-2015, 03:20 PM
From Kickstarter FAQ:

Well but does this apply, when I funded WoR directly here on the site via Paypal?

TrustyJam
11-14-2015, 04:03 PM
Well but does this apply, when I funded WoR directly here on the site via Paypal?

Yes, every payment is connected to the email address used, don't worry, you won't get lost in the system. :)

- Trusty

OldChapMax
11-14-2015, 04:18 PM
OldChapMax

Just pledged £23 for the Sergeant rank. I learned about this project only a couple a weeks ago, and promised to donate, but I forgot completely because of all the RL stuff. And when I remembered about this, it was already 4 hours until the end of the campaign, hopefully I made it in time :)

Viriathus
11-14-2015, 05:17 PM
In the kickstarter it says fx "+ In-game Columbus Guards uniform", what does that mean? Is that uniform not going to be in the game anyway?

Rithal
11-14-2015, 08:01 PM
In the kickstarter it says fx "+ In-game Columbus Guards uniform", what does that mean? Is that uniform not going to be in the game anyway?

It will only be available to those to backed to the correct tier.

nicksamamyjake
11-14-2015, 08:17 PM
I also raised my pledge from sergeant to 1st lieutenant, although I have no experience at all in this type of game,hope there is a company out there willing to enlist an absolute novice?

A. P. Hill
11-14-2015, 08:55 PM
I also raised my pledge from sergeant to 1st lieutenant, although I have no experience at all in this type of game,hope there is a company out there willing to enlist an absolute novice?

Define your preference of side Sir! The Light Division would love for you to consider a company command in any of the historically listed regiments.

Machoman44441
11-14-2015, 09:16 PM
Define your preference of side Sir! The Light Division would love for you to consider a company command in any of the historically listed regiments.

If yah wanna shoot cannons against them dam'd yankees ask me!

Rithal
11-14-2015, 09:21 PM
If yah wanna shoot cannons against them dam'd yankees ask me!

Are you offering your services as an artillery officer? :)

Machoman44441
11-14-2015, 09:23 PM
Are you offering your services as an artillery officer? :)

Yes I am the captain of the 1st south carolina company A.

Octavian360
11-14-2015, 09:30 PM
I pledged for the Captain

Shadow765
11-15-2015, 04:42 AM
I pledged 35 euros on kickstarter, is it possible to put in more?

thanks

Unstoppabro
11-15-2015, 08:07 AM
I donated £29, do I need to give out my Kickstarter name to get the special little badge or..?

MadWolf
11-15-2015, 02:02 PM
MadWolf

44 dollars.

Wishmaster
11-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Wishmaster (clanless - former Officer of 5th KGL and 75th Stirlingshire Regiment of Foot - M&W Napoleonic Wars)

23 GBP (Sergeant)

Unstoppabro
11-15-2015, 06:47 PM
I donated £29, do I need to give out my Kickstarter name to get the special little badge or..?

By the way, my kickstarter name is Jovan Ilijev

TrustyJam
11-15-2015, 06:49 PM
Badges will be distributed once we have the funds from Kickstarter in 3-4 weeks.

- Trusty

Unstoppabro
11-16-2015, 07:23 AM
Badges will be distributed once we have the funds from Kickstarter in 3-4 weeks.

- Trusty

thank you :)

CjkCJkCjk
11-16-2015, 03:28 PM
CjkCjkCJk

$63

becuase bossness

Siwi
11-18-2015, 03:02 AM
Always knew behr was a rump ranger

Mississippi
11-18-2015, 01:54 PM
JoseyWales

Major-General

£255

Shoot Some Blue Belly Yankees!

Polakk
11-19-2015, 09:39 PM
Only £8, sorry guys, but that's all I could.

Bravescot
11-19-2015, 09:40 PM
Only £8, sorry guys, but that's all I could.

Every little helps! Save your pennies and they become pounds, save your pounds and they become bills.

Napoleon IV
11-22-2015, 04:40 PM
Napoleon IV
$69
Captain
I just wanted to show my supprt to the game, and wanted to play this game as soon as I can. I initially pledged at the sergeant tier but raised it to the captain tier :)

Billy-Yank
11-22-2015, 08:43 PM
Billy-Yank

$84 -AKA- Major Digital Edition

Donated through kickstarter, but my bank has a strict 'No foreign payments' policy so I switched over to paypal.

Shadow765
11-23-2015, 01:13 AM
Shadow765

84$ Major, 1st Lt 50$ (Gave to my friend)

Des8559
12-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Des8559

Whatever sgt teir was because well because I want a reason for a massive beard

Backed because it looks like it will be a excellent game of a interesting era and I want a massive beard and to be a redneck confederate yeehaw (yup I'm British no idea if they actually said that)

Fargengru
12-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Fargengru

69 dollars, Captain tier.

Backed because I love realistic multiplayer shooters such as this, red orchestra and the like. That combined with there being essentially no multiplayer civil war games on the market, I felt it was only reasonable to help make this a thing.

Pvt. Benning (49th Indy)
12-12-2015, 04:28 AM
I went ahead and changed my pledge to 34 US Dollars.
But Two questions, How will the Beta and Rewards be distributed?
Will there be a steam key of sorts e-mailed to the Donator?

JaegerCoyote
12-12-2015, 07:51 PM
I got and filled out survey.

ROMAN
12-13-2015, 04:11 AM
ROMAN

$237
£156.21

Cause Long Live Hinkle

Johnnyboy
12-13-2015, 12:35 PM
£45
$100 AUD
Because the Aussie dollar is in the shit house

QuiGon
12-14-2015, 07:21 PM
QuiGon

Digital Major plege (I think it was something around 60$ or £)

I'm desperately waiting for many years now for a realistic and historical accurate 18th/19th century combat sim, especially (line) infantry.

Jackal
12-14-2015, 08:25 PM
Jackal

Pledged: $16.63CAN

Planning to pledge more when I have the money. Why? Because this game needs my support! Also I want to be a tad special :3

Doctordeath
12-14-2015, 10:50 PM
Doctordeath

£380.00

We must support good devs and great games

MisterMeatball
12-19-2015, 10:12 PM
MisterMeatball

237 Federal Dollars

I am tired of all the triple A trash released these days. I have realized that I spend the vast majority of my gaming time playing a few games that all seem to have a few things in common. A real dedication by the developers to create the experience, whatever the goal may be. Not just attempting to nickle and dime you with rehashed, stale mechanics and endless monetization schemes. As well as a dedicated and fun community if it is a multiplayer game. I have made a similar gamble with Squad and have so far gotten my money back before it is even close to it's full release. I am hoping to have a similar success with War of Rights, because what I have seen so far mirrors the dedication of the devs who made games I have enjoyed for countless hours with many great people.

Shadow765
12-19-2015, 10:30 PM
Major - Brig General

We need some better graphics

Johann Günderson
12-28-2015, 04:47 PM
Major-Digital to Brigadier General

$237

I has money, I want to see this game be successful, why not spend some money I cannot spend while I am at basic.

SatoTheGamer
12-29-2015, 05:24 AM
SatoTheGamer

$67(Captain)

I wanted to get in the game early with some friends.

Fredrick
12-29-2015, 05:30 AM
Fredrick or Sherman
44$ or 61$ in CAD for 2nd Lieutanant
I wanted to donate more, but I spent my money on a gaming PC. Very sorry:(

Hector
12-30-2015, 03:29 AM
I just got the Major Tier woot woot!!!!

R21
12-30-2015, 04:31 AM
can't remember the name I use on Kick-starter but the E-mail address is the same as the one i've registered with here.

£47

Captain

Only 6 rounds for Mah Revolver, that's almost £8 a Shot :D

Steiner
01-01-2016, 03:03 PM
Cool, I just entered my details and am hoping for my major reward!

Jeffrey Miller
01-01-2016, 06:44 PM
I got to the party late and would still like to be in the Alpha. Donated at the sarge level. Why? I hope this will help save Southron heritage now that the attack is in full swing. Heritage, not hate!

Zlegoguy
01-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Love the history behind the Civil War, also think this would be a fun game. Got late to the donating because I was saving for a PC but now that I have one I made a humble but decent donation to see his game made!

$44 - 2nd Lieutenant tier, would have gone to Captain but I'm also in college and need to watch my money...

RhettVito
01-04-2016, 06:17 AM
Digital Major plege

Why because I'm a civil war reenactor and this game needs to be historical accurate I hate farb stuff .All I'm saying the uniform & accoutrements need to be to the smallest detail correct

A. P. Hill
01-04-2016, 12:43 PM
Thanks Guys!

It's good to see ya'll stepping up your pledges.

Morgan
01-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Morgan
$69 Captain Pledge
I am really excited to back this project wish I could have given more.

SHoGUN
01-05-2016, 02:36 AM
SHoGUN
$84usd Major Digital Edition
Really want to help support this game, looks incredible and would love for more features of play to come (horses and cannons, even different campaigns perhaps). I'm loving any attention to detail, and focus on realism over fast action. Realism is key

SIRGAMING
01-05-2016, 04:09 AM
Just donated, can't wait to fight with and against you all!!

Steiner
01-06-2016, 01:50 PM
I just filled in the proper form, the one from Kickstarter and the one from the site. It was a bit confusing that it stated in the mail to change your pledge while you just want to make sure that you get your proper reward I must say. Can't wait to get the right reward and fight a proper 19th century line battle.

Virilian
01-08-2016, 04:58 AM
Virilian

35$ USD Sergeant

Cant wait for the Game!

Corporal Stender
01-08-2016, 04:18 PM
<--- Name

$29

I wish to support a potential good game, especially when it comes to the American Civil War, which is somewhat underrepresented in the gaming industry. Oh, and the guys behind the game are from Denmark, as I am. So supporting this game was a no-brainer for me.

Now I only hope I'll like the game too ;)

Jagdmann
01-27-2016, 09:54 PM
"Are you Chamberlain?" -"Its COLONEL Chamberlain for you!"

:) Just gave my last shirt to the guys. I hope it helps making this one become great!

As backer No 2340 its $214 to help the troopers around Antietam.

BAAAYONETS!!!

TrustyJam
01-27-2016, 10:37 PM
"Are you Chamberlain?" -"Its COLONEL Chamberlain for you!"

:) Just gave my last shirt to the guys. I hope it helps making this one become great!

As backer No 2340 its $214 to help the troopers around Antietam.

BAAAYONETS!!!

Thank you, Colonel! :)

- Trusty

dagger
01-28-2016, 02:15 AM
Dagger
Captain
Try something different

stuka
01-28-2016, 03:39 AM
I wish we could see how many donated to which level

Fancy Sweetroll
01-28-2016, 06:40 AM
I wish we could see how many donated to which level

I have sort of had it in the back of my head for a while now, to add the numbers to the website. But here's a quick overview

Private - 1138
Musician - 68
Journalist - 13
Corporal - 159
Sergeant - 324
2nd Lieutenant - 86
1st Lieutenant - 35
Captain - 277
Major - Digital Edition - 140
Major - Physical Edition - 82
Lieutenant Colonel - 11
Colonel - 19
Brigadier General - 26
Major General - 6
Lieutenant General - 8
General of the Army - 12
Secretary of War - 4
And we do of course have our Historian

stuka
01-28-2016, 09:03 AM
Well we will have ~585 available at most for the phase so that is promising with current numbers,

1030 for Phase 2 and 1189 for the final pre release testing or what have you.

Good numbers I'd say, relieves the worry that there wouldn't be enough for people for the initial battles

Thank you sir

Maximus Decimus Meridius
01-28-2016, 09:24 AM
for pre release you should not forget that there will be a steam early access if I read right.

Hinkel
01-28-2016, 10:00 AM
Well we will have ~585 available at most for the phase so that is promising with current numbers,

1030 for Phase 2 and 1189 for the final pre release testing or what have you.

Good numbers I'd say, relieves the worry that there wouldn't be enough for people for the initial battles

Thank you sir

Once early access is available to buy on steam itself, you can raise the amount of some ten-thousands ;)

Maximus Decimus Meridius
01-28-2016, 10:03 AM
Once early access is available to buy on steam itself, you can raise the amount of some ten-thousands ;)

I hope so :)

I hope there will be enough servers ;)

Bravescot
01-28-2016, 10:58 AM
I hope the servers are big enough as well!

Soulfly
01-28-2016, 11:38 AM
I hope the servers are big enough as well!

indeed, just imagine the first day starting the game....and there are no slots free... :p

PFC Antoine [29th ID]
01-28-2016, 01:11 PM
35 $ I hope that game will see the day light

Challis89
01-28-2016, 03:59 PM
;21349']35 $ I hope that game will see the day light

Aye we should have no fear just don't expect many news updates new stuff tends to appear on the forums.

SeamusConnell
01-28-2016, 10:18 PM
SeamusConnell

$35

Maybe if i buy this game early, ladies will have sexy time with me. (Actually i thought it looked like an awesome game and wanted to help bring it to the rest of the world as best as i could.)

stuka
01-29-2016, 08:07 AM

After what phase would that be? I was just afraid the numbers for phase one weren't going to be enough to properly test the game to it's best extent

Maximus Decimus Meridius
01-29-2016, 11:22 AM
which phases do we have? a closed alpha and beta and a open beta.

alpha = captain tier
closed beta = sergeant tier
OPEN beta = probably steam early access ;)

C.S.A. Sniper43
01-29-2016, 04:42 PM
C.S.A. Sniper43
$69 Capt.
just out the community to the last of the stretch goal. Now on the alpha testing

Jetcutter
01-29-2016, 07:54 PM
C.S.A. Jetcutter
Sgt. level

marquis
01-30-2016, 01:37 PM
Hello, I would ask then will the final version of the game on Steam

BloodBeag
01-30-2016, 02:32 PM
Hello, I would ask then will the final version of the game on Steam

it will and be one steam early access

A. P. Hill
01-30-2016, 03:25 PM
Thanks again for all who continue to help advance the funding of this endeavor! You have the gratitude of the development team!

DomDowg
02-08-2016, 12:01 AM
I donated for Captain on 1/31/16 got my kick starter email a week later then went to change my forum badge and it said 1 hour it has been 108 hrs Plz help!

Corporal Stender
02-09-2016, 06:14 PM
I donated for Captain on 1/31/16 got my kick starter email a week later then went to change my forum badge and it said 1 hour it has been 108 hrs Plz help!

It looks like your problem has been solved.

Swoodam
02-11-2016, 01:57 AM
Swoodam
USA Cpt
This game looks very intriguing, plus someone needs to represent the great state of Victoria!

Accy Daccy
02-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Accy Daccy

$84

This game looks really good and I would like to support it as much as I can.

TrustyJam
02-11-2016, 10:07 AM
Thank you for the support, gents! :)

- Trusty

sledheads5
02-11-2016, 11:03 AM
Sledheads5

69$

Brooklyn
02-11-2016, 01:27 PM
Brooklyn

$44 dollars

I like to look of the game and always hoped for a realistic FPS set during the US Civil War.

Zoranny
02-11-2016, 06:02 PM
Brooklyn

$44 dollars

I like to look of the game and always hoped for a realistic FPS set during the US Civil War.
Your long journey finally got an end, you've found War of Rights :)

bazjak
02-11-2016, 08:12 PM
Just donated
Im a private
Looking forward to this game

Reaperx504
02-19-2016, 12:05 PM
Reaperx504
101 aud (69usd)

MadWolf
02-20-2016, 06:19 PM
MadWolf

191 Dollar.

55thNY Col J-Man11
02-21-2016, 03:53 AM
J-Man11

$35 Sergeant Rank

I think this is a great thing to contribute to good luck all devs!

Sneaky Cheese
02-21-2016, 09:26 AM
101 aud (69usd)

A. P. Hill
02-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Thanks guys! Keep up the good work!

SemajRednaxela
02-21-2016, 03:26 PM
Badge of rank says it all....

Fancy Sweetroll
02-21-2016, 06:04 PM
You guys are spreading fairly evenly :p

We currently have 239 with a Union rank and 221 with a Confederate rank

SemajRednaxela
02-21-2016, 06:27 PM

Fantastic news.

A. P. Hill
02-21-2016, 10:02 PM

Don't count me as a yank ... you folks never made a General of the Army Confederate badge. ;)

VOLCUSGAMING
02-24-2016, 03:00 PM
VOLCUSGAMING
$84
It seems to be a great game, and i would love to see it finished.

Locke1740
02-24-2016, 03:31 PM

Im glad to be a reb!

Shadow765
02-26-2016, 01:34 AM
I didin't even choose my side nor my regiment xD.

Aforgomon
02-26-2016, 04:27 AM
Aforgomon

(insert strikethrough here)$69(insert strikethrough here)

(insert strikethrough here)I saw 69 and was immediately assaulted by 12 year-olds until being raped and forced into buying that option.(insert strikethrough here)

$84

Cuz I felt like it

MadWolf
02-27-2016, 03:26 PM
Back again and upped my pladge 2 Brigadier General.

Steiner
02-27-2016, 03:46 PM
Back again and upped my pladge 2 Brigadier General.

Hey another Dutchman! Welcome here ! :)

MadWolf
02-27-2016, 10:16 PM
Hey another Dutchman! Welcome here ! :)

Yup thank and Welcome to you as well good Sir :D

Ps: Voor Koning God(en) en Vaderland!