PDA

View Full Version : Armistead's Virginia Brigade -9thVA-14thVA-38thVA-53rdVA-57thVA [NA/EU/AUS]

Henry M.
03-05-2019, 04:56 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/539689518853521410/552965574922207242/20190130221907_1.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/539689518853521410/552970766451212294/11218786_944177608977616_65_med_hr.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/539700379278114826/541598325934129163/9th_VA_2.jpg
About Us:We are a Veteran-ran organization that focuses on officers,nco's,and enlisted the right strength and discipline they need for the events and skirmishes that we will be participating. we expect everyone here to enjoy the civil war experiences that we give and the battles we've fought and drills we all have to sit through. we are a proud member of the Council of Officer's which is a Organization Dedicated to helping Officers train and teach them skills that they can use for further experience.

Roster: 9th Virginia(37+ Active. (80+ Semi-Active/Reserves)
14th Virginia (12+)
38th Virginia (Mustering)
53rd Virginia (Mustering)
57th Virginia (Mustering)

Taken/Reserved
Not Taken/Not Reserved
Reserved names and OFFICIAL names that are participating in the Brigade
9th Virginia (A,B,C)
14th Virginia (B,C,D)
38th Virginia
53rd Virginia
57th Virginia

Unnofficial Companies that Joined our Brigade/Unhistorical Regiments that want to be apart of us

-
-
-
-
-

WIP

Henry M.
03-05-2019, 05:03 PM
Reserved!

Mr.Moto
03-06-2019, 05:56 AM
These companies already formed and active?

Henry M.
03-06-2019, 08:59 PM
These companies already formed and active?

Most of us are, but we are reserving it until Bde tool comes out (We know it will take a long time)

LaBelle
03-07-2019, 04:58 AM
Have fun trying to reserve every company of all of those regiments, my dude.

Henry M.
03-07-2019, 05:55 AM
Have fun trying to reserve every company of all of those regiments, my dude.

We are only focusing on getting 3 companies of every regiment historically that was in only.

Mr.Moto
03-07-2019, 07:19 AM
Okay im trying to understand some things before considering if I would join this

9th Virginia(45+)
14th Virginia (12+)
so total of approximate 57 guys

9th Virginia (A,B,C)
14th Virginia (B,C,D) 12 guys yet three companies formed

57 is also the number of active men you gather while playing the game?

Henry M.
03-07-2019, 07:25 AM
Okay im trying to understand some things before considering if I would join this

9th Virginia(45+)
14th Virginia (12+)
so total of approximate 57 guys

9th Virginia (A,B,C)
14th Virginia (B,C,D) 12 guys yet three companies formed

57 is also the number of active men you gather while playing the game?

We have more men gathering, this is just an estimate. We have over 80+ men in the discord and rounding up more every night

This is an unofficial roster, keep in mind

A. P. Hill
03-07-2019, 11:14 PM
All good and welcome to the CSA.

You do know however, that during the 1862 Maryland Campaign, General Lee appointed General Armistead to Provost Marshall of the Army and sent him and his 57th Virginia to the rear to collect stragglers and other non critical battle duties. :)

Henry M.
03-08-2019, 06:37 PM
All good and welcome to the CSA.

You do know however, that during the 1862 Maryland Campaign, General Lee appointed General Armistead to Provost Marshall of the Army and sent him and his 57th Virginia to the rear to collect stragglers and other non critical battle duties. :)

Not during the battle of antietam. He was in Anderson's division in longstreets right wing. For the rest of Maryland campaign I'm not sure

Lord Drax
03-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Just fact checked this "Brigade" and it has nowhere near the numbers you claim to have regarding the company tool. Many also appear to be alt accounts to hold the companies, which is fine but you may want to advertise as such that you are trying to form. May upset a larger unit that tries to play you and you only show up with 20 people. Just saying...

Mr.Moto
03-10-2019, 01:18 PM
Just fact checked this "Brigade" and it has nowhere near the numbers you claim to have regarding the company tool. Many also appear to be alt accounts to hold the companies, which is fine but I may want to advertise as such that you are trying to form. May upset a larger unit that tries to play you and you only show up with 20 people. Just saying...

That was my fear, to join something that looks big but actually isn't

Henry M.
03-10-2019, 07:59 PM
Just fact checked this "Brigade" and it has nowhere near the numbers you claim to have regarding the company tool. Many also appear to be alt accounts to hold the companies, which is fine but you may want to advertise as such that you are trying to form. May upset a larger unit that tries to play you and you only show up with 20 people. Just saying...

We arent "Ghosting" any companies. As you recall in the discord we have all the real identification features for all the people in the company tool (We had to kick all Texas out due to Conflict) . Many of us dont use the company tool Drax, my high command uses it for organizational Purposes. i know alot of companies that dont use the tool. so please dont imply that were fake. as you have never and i mean Never seen our Full Strength.

Edit: And Keep in mind again (We Aren't Official Until the Brigade Tool Comes out.)

Edit 2: Updated 9th VA Numbers after consolidating with QMSgt.

Lord Drax
03-10-2019, 08:54 PM
The words fake or ghosting never were uttered. Just pointing out that the other major groups use the company tool. Just worried you are claiming to be a Brigade but barely have enough numbers for a Regiment. Just asking for a change in marketing. There are plenty of units trying to form up but it is one thing to say you are formed and another thing to be in the process.

Nigel Walsh
03-10-2019, 08:59 PM
That was my fear, to join something that looks big but actually isn't

Mr. Moto:

We are currently mustering companies in the 14th VA and 9th VA. Those two regiments are the only ones that are currently made and being operated. The rest are being held for future expansion. We have approximately 50 men total. We would love to have your participation and discuss with you further, Mr. Moto. I hope this is clearer. I eagerly await your response, and am happy to answer any questions. Thank you.

Henry M.
03-10-2019, 09:01 PM
The words fake or ghosting never were uttered. Just pointing out that the other major groups use the company tool. Just worried you are claiming to be a Brigade but barely have enough numbers for a Regiment. Just asking for a change in marketing. There are plenty of units trying to form up but it is one thing to say you are formed and another thing to be in the process.

Im also Fact Checking my Post
we have this.

Taken/Reserved
Not Taken/Not Reserved
Reserved names and OFFICIAL names that are participating in the Brigade
9th Virginia (A,B,C)
14th Virginia (B,C,D)
38th Virginia
53rd Virginia
57th Virginia

We arent official yet and we are still mustering the other companies. This isnt the concern of Texas this is Main Concern of our Brigade, we didnt interfere with Texas, and Request Texas doesnt interfere with Virginia.

Snake Shit
03-11-2019, 06:12 AM
The officers in this unit routinely take over public servers and harass/teamkill the people who were already officer before they arrived. Especially that Redhawk guy. Fair warning.

Henry M.
03-11-2019, 07:11 AM
The officers in this unit routinely take over public servers and harass/teamkill the people who were already officer before they arrived. Especially that Redhawk guy. Fair warning.

You were the Troll that was harrasing my officers when we were leading our virginian line. if you dont like it dont join our line.

LaBelle
03-11-2019, 08:59 AM
Welcome back Larson.

Snake Shit
03-11-2019, 02:39 PM
You were the Troll that was harrasing my officers when we were leading our virginian line. if you dont like it dont join our line.

Incorrect. Your 'Virginian Line' came onto a server about 3 or 4 nights ago and started executing the public officers in order to steal the line from them. You and your officer RQMRedhawk were teamkilling pubbies for refusing to join your mutiny on both Roulette Lane and Hagerstown Turnpike. Furthermore, whats this about you being formerly forum banned, Larson? The only person I feel bad for in this situation is Walsh. You and your group of officers have already created a reputation for yourselves that will precede you everywhere you go. This isn't an organized attack, the community has already taken note of your behavior and will refuse to show you respect. I mean, if you can't even earn the respect of ComradeLenin, king of pubs, I fail to see how your endeavor will lead anywhere.

Leifr
03-11-2019, 04:17 PM
Locking this thread until I return from my holiday.
If you want to sling shit at each other, do it elsewhere.

Leifr
03-14-2019, 03:22 PM
Our diligence has slipped lately.

Henry M. (https://www.warofrightsforum.com/member.php?9249-Henry-M) has been permanently banned. His IP address matches several other accounts, a couple of which have also managed to slip the net. These are A Red Wing Volunteer (https://www.warofrightsforum.com/member.php?8497-A-Red-Wing-Volunteer) and Johnny Clement (https://www.warofrightsforum.com/member.php?8088-Johnny-Clement), it would seem that with the latter Mr Ben H. Phillips was astute in his observation. These accounts now join Larson's older accounts of Mr Longstreet (https://www.warofrightsforum.com/member.php?7889-Mr-Longstreet) and the 4thNJ (https://www.warofrightsforum.com/member.php?7977-4thNJ) amongst others.