PDA

View Full Version : War of Rights League

SUWAROW
03-30-2019, 10:19 PM
War of Rights League

Duel format

War of Rights League — is a regimental league for all players in War of Rights in duel format. Judges are trusted players from the regiments of participants who follow the rules and award victory in the round and the match. Resolve a dispute. Observers can shoot and watch the game.

Rules:

Game mode is Picket patrol.
No buildings.
You can't be a spectator of enemy team without permission enemy team officer.
Only declared participants can play.
Server weather settings- day/night without rain/snow to ensure that all players have stable FPS

Judges:

Observers:

Registration LINK (https://challonge.com/en/tournaments/signup/gVJs72Q1jN#")

Topic in progress...

SUWAROW
03-30-2019, 10:23 PM
We continue work. Everyone is welcome. Offer your ideas!

FIGHT Black phoenix
03-30-2019, 10:36 PM
Hey gentleman ,

Nice battle last night and congrats for your victory , next time we will be more agresive i thoug lol ! Well you can count on us and the 6th LA Bataillons my high command knows now your idea and we will attend !

Friendly

Cpt Cleburne,
Commander of Co F 6th Louisiana Battalion
1st Brigade of II Corp

Green
03-30-2019, 10:42 PM
Good idea. But there is a little problem. Since the game does not have the "Spectators" mode, when changing a map you have to choose a side and die when you press f9. What gives extra losses to both sides. It would be great if the developers add this mode in the next updates.

TrustyJam
03-31-2019, 04:11 AM
Good idea. But there is a little problem. Since the game does not have the "Spectators" mode, when changing a map you have to choose a side and die when you press f9. What gives extra losses to both sides. It would be great if the developers add this mode in the next updates.

F9 is disabled in the picket Patrol mode.

- Trusty

SUWAROW
03-31-2019, 09:57 AM
Can be I something confuse, but people press F9 die and can watch. At least the last time I could even click on the right mouse button and see the location of the players.

SUWAROW
03-31-2019, 08:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0avTJQSCGE&feature=youtu.be&t=1529

TrustyJam
04-01-2019, 11:50 AM
Thank you for the report - F9 is clearly not disabled as was intended. :)

We will investigate.

- Trusty

SUWAROW
04-14-2019, 08:09 PM
Without spectate mode :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5uKiuCaEM

Vankovski
04-15-2019, 04:29 AM
With the change in the way penetration works, I don't think you should disallow entering buildings.

SUWAROW
04-15-2019, 11:54 AM
With the change in the way penetration works, I don't think you should disallow entering buildings.

Yes, you absolutely right. But this a demo-version rules. And it was planned to write them in cooperation with other officers.

i think we have one problem with buildings. Map aren't minored. And one have building and the other no. Need test for this rules. Experiance.

Lt.Admiral
04-25-2019, 12:32 AM
Great idea. With some tweaking to the rules I'm sure it'll be a great event series!

SUWAROW
04-25-2019, 05:52 PM
Great idea. With some tweaking to the rules I'm sure it'll be a great event series!

Thank you! We will wait more regiments!