PDA

View Full Version : Kickstarter rewards for Cav/Arty future players

Mancom37
10-17-2015, 05:10 PM
Right now most of the rewards in kickstarter are for Line Infantary and Officers,I was hopping if you could make some special rewards for future Cav/Arty players?

A. P. Hill
10-17-2015, 06:13 PM
Good Idea. :)

Hethwill_Khan
10-19-2015, 10:20 AM
I sincerely hope cav makes it in ( so kick your contacts into KS and make them support the project ).

With the Captain reward tier the Colt is quite good for a rebirth of the PLD and/or some raiders fun.

Wouldn't mind a buck and shot sawed version though.

William
10-19-2015, 02:09 PM
Right now most of the rewards in kickstarter are for Line Infantary and Officers,I was hopping if you could make some special rewards for future Cav/Arty players?

Request Upheld xD

Legion
10-19-2015, 08:56 PM
i would like some arty rewards, that be cool. maybe a unique uniform or cannon.

Legochiel
10-19-2015, 09:24 PM

A cannon would be a bit much though.

Jamez
10-19-2015, 10:18 PM

Considering some of the highest rewards are small arms it will be extremely unlikely there will be a unique cannon. A uniform wouldn't be out of the question since they have some already implemented as rewards.

Rithal
10-19-2015, 10:24 PM
Well also notice that the rewards are only rare weapons that were actually seen during the Maryland campaign. While there were dozens of small arms there, cannons were slightly more regulated and uniform throughout the armies, so only two kinds were there. (I think. The 3-inch ordnance, and the 12-pounder Napoleon) ;) I doubt they will add cannons that weren't in the campaign.

Also, we don't know how artillery will even work yet, so....

GeorgeCrecy
10-19-2015, 11:52 PM
Actually, there was quite a list of artillery that was at Antietam, in varying amounts. You had:
10 & 20 pdr Parrotts, 12, 24, & 32 pdr Howitzers, 12 & 14 pdr James Rifles, 3-inch Ordinance Rifle, 6 pdr Guns, Blakely Guns, Napoleons, Naval Howitzers, and Whitworth Rifles.
We cannot immediately guarantee that all of these will be in the game, or at what stage, but here I am once more giving the historical perspective! :o

Rithal
10-20-2015, 12:45 AM
Actually, there was quite a list of artillery that was at Antietam, in varying amounts. You had:
10 & 20 pdr Parrotts, 12, 24, & 32 pdr Howitzers, 12 & 14 pdr James Rifles, 3-inch Ordinance Rifle, 6 pdr Guns, Blakely Guns, Napoleons, Naval Howitzers, and Whitworth Rifles.
We cannot immediately guarantee that all of these will be in the game, or at what stage, but here I am once more giving the historical perspective! :o

Really?!? I could have sworn someone on the forum mentioned only two! XD

A. P. Hill
10-20-2015, 02:19 AM

I think you forgot a couple of mortars too. :)