PDA

View Full Version : 1st Virgina-Recruitment-All Players Welcome

Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr
05-18-2019, 06:21 AM
Our only rules (at this time) are:

If one of our tagged 1st Virgina officers request the officer's postion, please relinquish command.

Do not spam voice or text chat. If someone requests that you lower or turn off music, etc., please do so.

Respect the orders of the server admin. and officers.

No intentional team kill or damage.

Stay respectful: No racist or sexist comments etc.

Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr
06-28-2019, 02:54 AM
If you are a regiment or company who needs a server to train on, contact me, here and/or add me to steam.
II-1st VA. Lt. Col. Billy Lee (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981196085/)

Everyone welcome, even gotdamyankees.

COL. Patrick R Cleburne
08-12-2019, 06:57 PM
ill throw in with ya mine is up in a few days and my guys dont even use it

PAIOLETTI
08-13-2019, 06:37 PM
Our only rules (at this time) are:

If one of our tagged 1st Virgina officers request the officer's postion, please relinquish command.

Do not spam voice or text chat. If someone requests that you lower or turn off music, etc., please do so.

Respect the orders of the server admin. and officers.

No intentional team kill or damage.

Stay respectful: No racist or sexist comments etc.

Awesome guy right here! Keep up the great work billy and thank you for your service to the community at large here in WoR! The man is always willing to lend a helping hand to all no matter the faction (USA/CSA). Keeping a $1300 a year server open to support all those within the community more than warrants our praise and it keeps a moderated II Corps server up for all within the community. Much respect.

Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr
10-23-2019, 12:06 AM
I just saw these posts. Thanks, guys