PDA

View Full Version : Something weird in kickstarter video !

SergenTLaZooZ
10-19-2015, 05:40 PM
Something i didn't understand is when the captain crossed the bridge and a rebel line get spotted he ask his regiment to make a line ! But i thought that it would be impossible for player in a little amount of time to form the line properly !! how does it work ? is it automatic ? (ps: the guy who shoot in the video suck :o :p

Simon445
10-19-2015, 07:46 PM
As long as I know they are not real players, they are AI if you want to call it like that.

Rithal
10-19-2015, 09:28 PM
It looks like the officer placed some sort of marker down on the ground letting the "players" know where to make the line.

In this case, most of the "players" were probably AI however I imagine that a few of the developers snuck in there ;)

Tsforteen
10-19-2015, 09:33 PM
I wonder if there is going to be any sort of bots in this game. It would be cool if we could control bots.

Rithal
10-19-2015, 09:36 PM
Right now, bots are not planned.

Tsforteen
10-19-2015, 09:41 PM
Right now, bots are not planned.

Thanks for the info. Ill keep a watch out anyway. Finishing the game comes first though.

CybrSlydr
10-22-2015, 02:55 AM
It looks like the officer placed some sort of marker down on the ground letting the "players" know where to make the line.

In this case, most of the "players" were probably AI however I imagine that a few of the developers snuck in there ;)

I noticed that as well and was wondering how much "control" the Officer had over the other players to get them to form said line. Was it just a marker or do the players "snap" to that position when pressing movement buttons?

Rithal
10-22-2015, 03:23 AM
I noticed that as well and was wondering how much "control" the Officer had over the other players to get them to form said line. Was it just a marker or do the players "snap" to that position when pressing movement buttons?

Its most likely just a marker.

Patrick Kurtz
10-22-2015, 03:40 PM
I hope that the line option will still be available, I dont have a Mic so if I ever command I cant talk