PDA

View Full Version : Skirmishes phase 1

SergenTLaZooZ
10-19-2015, 06:49 PM
I pledged the captain tier and i was wondering myself what will be playable in the skirmishes phase 1 ? Cavalry ? Arty ? officiers ? or is it just a performance test were i just walk trough map and check for bug ?

Arkansan
10-19-2015, 09:50 PM
I would imagine most things available will be playable. The main point of any early access is testing.

Rithal
10-19-2015, 10:16 PM
It appears that infantry will be playable, and I think they mentioned some sort of rudimentary artillery system that is kind of a place holder. Nothing has been said about cavalry yet. I don't think it has even been confirmed. It will probably come out in later versions as the developers are mostly focusing on infantry at the moment. :)

Also, phase 1 will probably feature a form of combat. By the time they get to the release of the closed alpha, they will probably be a little past the "walk around and look for bugs" stage. Granted there will probably still be some bugs, but there will be actual combat most likely.

BloodBeag
10-20-2015, 06:34 PM
Reading the plans on kickstarter it looks like if cavalry happened it would be in the third stage, the early access stage

Patrick Kurtz
10-20-2015, 07:28 PM
I saw that alpha will be released in 6 months, though I only got closed beta. I hope it doesn't take another 6 months after the alpha release to get beta up

Rithal
10-22-2015, 04:22 AM
I saw that alpha will be released in 6 months, though I only got closed beta. I hope it doesn't take another 6 months after the alpha release to get beta up

I would expect at least a few months between the release of the alpha and the beta.

Sneaky Cheese
01-09-2016, 06:37 AM
when will the closed alpha be happening

rebeldestroyer
01-09-2016, 07:06 AM
around April or may

Bravescot
01-09-2016, 08:02 AM
Please may people stop opening new threads on this topic. There are enough of them already for you to go and find to ask these questions.

Thank you.