PDA

View Full Version : 79th NY regiment

Maximus
10-20-2015, 10:44 AM
We don t have information about this regiment (clan) at this moment ( sorry for my english :D )
http://s019.radikal.ru/i633/1510/e8/ac6ce319867e.jpg (http://radikal.ru/big/bb3d08fe3b4e4c7b8a51d9e42db802c3)

Hinkel
10-20-2015, 11:15 AM
What do you mean with: "No information"?

1) There are no "clans"/regiments yet
2) This picture is an Artwork of the North and South modification and does not belong to War of Rights
3) Everybody will be able play as the 79th New York, while their unique uniform is limited for the high tier donators

:)

BloodBeag
10-20-2015, 12:16 PM

2) This picture is an Artwork of the North and South modification and does not belong to War of Rights
3) Everybody will be able play as the 79th New York, while their unique uniform is limited for the high tier donators

is the third point the same for all the special uniforms? Would you just have a standard issue Union or Confed uniform if you're playing as a special reg but don't have the uniform?

TrustyJam
10-20-2015, 12:44 PM
is the third point the same for all the special uniforms? Would you just have a standard issue Union or Confed uniform if you're playing as a special reg but don't have the uniform?

You'll be able to use your reward uniforms in any regiment.

- Trusty

Maximus
10-20-2015, 04:29 PM

I don t have information about clan because game dont realise xD

1) I know this and invite friends to my clan xD
2)This i know too (I take this picture from Moddb xD )
3)Maybe in next time we buy unoform for real time or in battles we play in other classes xD

A. P. Hill
10-20-2015, 04:54 PM
None of my business really but I think you've missed the point of item 1.

There are no calls for regiment joining yet because the developers have said it is too soon to do so. With that said I think you are out of order with your reply. Your action is a violation of the site rules and the developers intent. The reason being I think, if the Kickstart fails to fund, time frames are going to take a major hit, or as much as I hate to think this, the simulation may never make it to the public.

Just sayin.

There is currently no reason to even consider regiment formation yet.

Maximus
10-20-2015, 05:09 PM
None of my business really but I think you've missed the point of item 1.

There are no calls for regiment joining yet because the developers have said it is too soon to do so. With that said I think you are out of order with your reply. Your action is a violation of the site rules and the developers intent. The reason being I think, if the Kickstart fails to fund, time frames are going to take a major hit, or as much as I hate to think this, the simulation may never make it to the public.

Just sayin.

There is currently no reason to even consider regiment formation yet.

At the moment this topic was created only as a billet and not clans with the same name. I understand the game is not out . Again, all can be removed .

Maximus
10-20-2015, 05:13 PM
And in paragraph 1 meant that they invite friends and acquaintances to play with them in this game (in the future maybe even in the clan) because the game is expensive and should save some money . In fact I am Russian and would like to collect from Russian speaking because of foreigners more difficult . Plus I will increase the activity of the community of this game (because at the moment I haven't seen not a single Russian on the forum)

Sorta
10-21-2015, 05:07 AM

That's kind of lame tbh

rebeldestroyer
10-21-2015, 05:13 AM
what do you mean by unique uniform is there going to be like standard issue and then kickstarter exclusive uniforms

Arkansan
10-21-2015, 06:55 AM
You'll be able to use your reward uniforms in any regiment.

- Trusty

Can we use the Confederate reward uniforms on Union or vice versa?

Pvt.Scott
10-21-2015, 05:11 PM
No I don't think so because I think seeing general Lee on a horse right out of spawn as the union would be confusing and then an officer would to him with a pistol and with a squeaker voice say " 1ST KILL! I JUST KILLED GENRAL LEE!

TrustyJam
10-21-2015, 05:44 PM
Can we use the Confederate reward uniforms on Union or vice versa?

No. :P

- Trusty