PDA

View Full Version : Formal Resignation

LaBelle
02-26-2020, 12:56 PM
My fellow Americans,

It has been my honor to (lmao) "represent" you on the field of battle and in the social atmosphere. Recently however, it has come to my attention that some of you took this Presidency literally, thinking that it was somehow real. That I was actually claiming to be the CSAs leader. While that is pretty funny, I think the joke has run its course and it's time for it to end.

Also the sex scandel with Paioletti, but I can assure you that nothing happened between us. I did not have sexual relations with that man.

So this is a "formal resignation." The Presidency is over.

Good night, and God bless the Confederate States.

Dman979
02-26-2020, 04:59 PM
The Union forever, hurrah boys, hurrah! Down with the traitors, and up with the stars!

Best,
Dman979

Ghost30
02-26-2020, 09:02 PM
Also the sex scandel with Paioletti, but I can assure you that nothing happened between us. I did not have sexual relations with that man.

lmao

SwingKid148
02-27-2020, 11:03 AM

Anyone test Paioletti's frock for DNA? :rolleyes:

Stafford
03-07-2020, 02:44 PM
I accept the resignation and would like to say thank you for the services you provided to the CSA. I am now in command of all CSA force's. All CSA leaders get with me tonight after matches in discord and we will form a formal weapons training drill with physical training of the officers and enlisted men, that should be our primary goal. I look forward to seeing the results in the coming weeks after intense and dedicated training. I am currently working, so if you need to get a message to me, please message my secretary Maj. Vulcarin. God bless

LaBelle
03-07-2020, 08:14 PM
I accept the resignation and would like to say thank you for the services you provided to the CSA. I am now in command of all CSA force's. All CSA leaders get with me tonight after matches in discord and we will form a formal weapons training drill with physical training of the officers and enlisted men, that should be our primary goal. I look forward to seeing the results in the coming weeks after intense and dedicated training. I am currently working, so if you need to get a message to me, please message my secretary Maj. Vulcarin. God bless

As you have done the right thing and claimed it on the forums, I hereby welcome the newest President, President Stafford.