PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Make a proper Regiment Thread?

RikoTravis
07-30-2020, 08:14 PM
I've seen some of the tips for new regimental members and whatnot. But when I look at the actual pages they link as examples. I'm left wondering How they did what they did? Like How did they make a page look good? How Did they make the Fonts and what not. How did they make their images take up a larger space. Honestly I thought by reading through the tips. I'd also learn how to make my own posts look like that. But all it is is just "Just do what they do!" When I don't know how to "DO what they did." So How Do I make my regiment posts look good?

A. P. Hill
07-30-2020, 09:31 PM
Same way you made this one, only select either CSA or USA company forum headers and put in your company info. :)

RikoTravis
08-03-2020, 09:40 PM
I know that ... I'm talking about making a post look PRESENTABLE. Like the other forums, i see on here.

HD 18th GA E Taw Grey
11-10-2021, 06:28 PM
I would like to create a thread for a CSA company.

What is required for the permission for "thread creation?"

Also, who do I contact to change my name from "HD 18th GA E Taw Grey" to "TawGrey?"

EDIT - looks like I will need to leave the forums then re-register. I missed the activation e-mail;
so far I have not found anything in roder to do that either...

Will try to make a different profile.

If I can do that, and reply as "TawGrey." Please delete this user,
thx

TawGrey
11-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Ok, am alright now.
No need to delete that profile.

EDIT -
Still unable to post a new thread, am guessing that there is some sort of time-out?

I did click to the activation e-mail and got a "welcome" reply.

Leifr
11-10-2021, 07:59 PM
You require a minimum of ten posts before making a thread.

TawGrey
11-11-2021, 01:31 AM
Ah ok, was windering what I may be missing there,
Thx!