PDA

View Full Version : Teamspeak Channel.

Dennizjoon
03-24-2013, 06:32 PM
MOVED

New Page - http://warofrights.com/forum/showthread.php?107-War-of-Rights-Teamspeak

William
03-24-2013, 08:49 PM
No Problem i am happy if the Teamspaek get used and if i can help that awsome game

(and it´s a teamspeak server not only one channel ^^)

Zevrow
04-05-2013, 12:10 PM
The only problem I have with you having your own regiment for the game is that it will deter those joining other regiments. Keep this in mind please.

SgtPepper
04-05-2013, 02:17 PM
The only problem I have with you having your own regiment for the game is that it will deter those joining other regiments. Keep this in mind please.

? and what do you mean by that? my guess is most ppl will join the regiments they allready know from other games like M&B, NW, N&S, Arma....

Zevrow
04-05-2013, 08:07 PM
? and what do you mean by that? my guess is most ppl will join the regiments they allready know from other games like M&B, NW, N&S, Arma....

If this is the case, we will be dropping support for War of Rights within an instance, the problem with NW is that nobody joins the new regiment's, which means new regiment's can't grow and the game is dieing in our eyes, the game has a load of random players and a few big regiments, I hope War of Rights doesn't copy that failure to introduce new regiment's all the time to keep up constant competition. I personally gave up playing NW for that and due to the cheaters of which is on the move as I am really good at the game and see it as I had the game since Mount & Musket, VAC would of made the game more secure and there are a lot of bugs with NW.

TrustyJam
04-05-2013, 08:16 PM
If this is the case, we will be dropping support for War of Rights within an instance, the problem with NW is that nobody joins the new regiment's, which means new regiment's can't grow and the game is dieing in our eyes, the game has a load of random players and a few big regiments, I hope War of Rights doesn't copy that failure to introduce new regiment's all the time to keep up constant competition. I personally gave up playing NW for that and due to the cheaters of which is on the move as I am really good at the game and see it as I had the game since Mount & Musket, VAC would of made the game more secure and there are a lot of bugs with NW.

We're still working on a regiment system. Nothing but speculation has been stated regarding it yet.

- Trusty

William
04-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Server down :(

Zevrow
04-05-2013, 08:45 PM
The TeamSpeak doesn't even have anything to do with War of Rights in it and nobody is actually speaking to me...

SgtPepper
04-06-2013, 09:20 AM

i disagree to that. you can make a new regiment and you can grow, it just takes a lot of effort. same in North and South. effort. what do you mean by cheaters? suggestion for the regimental thingymabob: the problem in NW and NS is you only know about the regiment if you look on the forums. if there is a ingame list of the regiments and the stats written in it, it would be a good thing. i mean say you're looking at the 11th Texas Nailclippers in a list of regiments and the info shows you when they had their events, how many battles won/lost² maybe even Kill/death ratio for the last 2 battles and how many active players it has. like if the person connects often the activeness logo next to his name on the roster is green, is online inconsistently yellow.... and so on. this could help ppl decide wich reg they like. and if new regiments have a great k/d ratio its a good reason to jon them.
²about the regiment winning and losing. itwould be cool to have a "Regimental Battle" mode where the outcome then affects your stats. normal public play dosnt affect reg, only personal stats, but this does. and +1s or likes?

Zevrow
04-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Fair enough, I have came up with a new idea for the forum when you mentioned this +1s or likes = a reputation system on the forum :)

Dennizjoon
07-17-2013, 12:09 AM
46.38.240.42:9989
New teamspeak.

William
07-25-2013, 07:06 AM
^^ there we go again