PDA

View Full Version : Battle Enviornment

A. P. Hill
10-24-2015, 06:13 PM
Now for the really big question.

Many is the story that we can read from history where participants of battles such as this one said the balls literally could be heard screaming past their heads on a miss.

So do each mini/round ball/cannon shell/shot/etc. come complete with associated sounds of passing through the atmosphere?

If I'm standing knee deep in a ditch or the sunken road and the balls are literally filling the air ... and I am missed in the fusillade, will I hear them pass my head and body? Will I see them tear fencing to shreds? Or see splinters fly from the impact?

Just curious.

TrustyJam
10-24-2015, 06:26 PM
Now for the really big question.

Many is the story that we can read from history where participants of battles such as this one said the balls literally could be heard screaming past their heads on a miss.

So do each mini/round ball/cannon shell/shot/etc. come complete with associated sounds of passing through the atmosphere?

If I'm standing knee deep in a ditch or the sunken road and the balls are literally filling the air ... and I am missed in the fusillade, will I hear them pass my head and body? Will I see them tear fencing to shreds? Or see splinters fly from the impact?

Just curious.

Yes. Expect a Kickstarter update in the future about ball whizzes and sounds in general.

- Trusty