PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about donating £65 for the ''MAJOR''

Nelson335
10-25-2015, 08:09 PM
snip

FanaticDK
10-25-2015, 08:15 PM
Title.
But I'm curious on how long it'll take to receive the 'Closed Alpha' and whether or not Its worth it or not, I mean. I really like the look of this game and I play M&B:NW quite a bit so I'm sure I'll enjoy the heck out of this.
But, what's your opinion?

My opinion is that you should support this game with as much as you possible can.

While I'm sure they'll do everything they can to develop the game, it's probably not that likely of happening without our support.

If their goal is reached they're aiming for 6 months before the alpha is ready I believe.

Compared to most games it's hard to justify spending that much, but if you love the era of muzzleloaders, we don't exactly have an abudance of high quality games to choose from, so supporting this game is probably one of the few, if not the only way you'll ever see a game like this come to life.

A. P. Hill
10-25-2015, 08:25 PM
As has been said by the developers, money won't be collected until the close of the kickstarter, So ya'll have time to play and win the lottery, hold up a bank, beg your parents/grandparents, etc., to come up with cash.

Bravescot
10-25-2015, 09:32 PM
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/loYr1_A5qU4/maxresdefault.jpg