PDA

View Full Version : Prisoner of War Camp

Fredrick
11-08-2015, 11:18 PM
For War of Rights we need Prisoner of War Camps. For battles if one certain team loses and they capture the men, we should make a camp for them. To release them we can do exchanges or buy them, etc.

Simon445
11-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Or just shoot them on spot so people can spawn in faster.............. just sayin

Murch
11-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Or just shoot them on spot so people can spawn in faster.............. just sayin
ye what he said

Gandalf
11-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Perhaps. If people get captured, then the enemy would have a harder time. But a prisoner system would probably over-complicate things.

Willie Fisterbottom
11-11-2015, 05:18 PM
I don't really surrendering working too well, since it is just a game and you'll re-spawn once you die, people are more likely to just fight to the end.

Rithal
11-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Well considering we will only have a few hundred players on a server at most (most likely), having a "prisoner camp" would unnecessarily strip away a rather large portion of the players for something that's extremely minor and unneeded in the first place. :)

William
11-15-2015, 01:15 PM
I would say a litle Camp some where close but not tooo close the the enemy team spawn you can imprison guys means what ?
(like if you atack or nearly kill a person he get a red screen for some seconds then he can get in prison if he gets his side looses some Man power and a bots spawn in Prison, if know team a gets the the Prison where there Soldiers are and free them they get + Man power xD like a Roleplay gimmick) i hope you guys know what i mean sometimes my english skills let me down xD

Brother_Padre
11-15-2015, 02:27 PM
I think a prisoner mechanic would just over-complicate things and it would draw players away from the action. Once private servers start-up someone will surely make a jail-break esque modded server which would be fun to do seperately.

Szotu
11-15-2015, 02:49 PM
Captured man should add one or more tickets to one side, I think it's the most simple way.

William
11-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Captured man should add one or more tickets to one side, I think it's the most simple way.

ok that one is better then mine i think xD

Szotu
11-15-2015, 05:56 PM
We must remember that this is still a game :D People prefer to fight for their land, so playing captured man is funless :D

Rithal
11-16-2015, 08:13 AM
We must remember that this is still a game :D People prefer to fight for their land, so playing captured man is funless :D

Short and sweet. Exactly how I feel on the matter. Well put. :)