PDA

View Full Version : Not to seem greedy but...

Henronicus
11-11-2015, 09:23 PM
Once we hit the goal(which we WILL hit), when do the rewards get sent? I want that awesome soundtrack and the digital copy of The Making of War of Rights(i pledged 1st lieutenant)

A. P. Hill
11-11-2015, 10:40 PM
Well, considering the developers said 6 months after the Kickstarter flushes before even the alpha is out. ... I expect long after that.

BloodBeag
11-11-2015, 10:46 PM
Soundtrack could come earlier if its high on their priorities but it could by the same token be a very low priority and only come out in full on final release. Just don't expect sudden and rapid progress as soon as the campaign finishes

Willie Fisterbottom
11-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Well, considering the developers said 6 months after the Kickstarter flushes before even the alpha is out. ... I expect long after that.

Well if you read closely they say up to 6 months, so hopefully we may see it slightly earlier than that.

A. P. Hill
11-11-2015, 10:52 PM
Well if you read closely they say up to 6 months, so hopefully we may see it slightly earlier than that.

And we may see it slightly later than that.

To be perfectly honest later is better if it means fewer bugs.

Henronicus
11-11-2015, 11:30 PM
but I mean like they should release the soundtrack earlier if they finish it before the rest of the game. that can't really have bugs. cant wait for this and its union counterpart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gONnTDQcHCo

Perhaps a cool version of this(not that this one ain't cool): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPzb0h9PPV8

Willie Fisterbottom
11-11-2015, 11:37 PM
And we may see it slightly later than that.

To be perfectly honest later is better if it means fewer bugs.

Well if youre in the alpha it's basically your job to report bugs and give them suggestions. So expect many bugs i'm sure.

A. P. Hill
11-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Well if youre in the alpha it's basically your job to report bugs and give them suggestions. So expect many bugs i'm sure.

No fooling?!?

You must think I was born yesterday or something.

The point I was making and you completely missed, is that I hope the developers do a better job than normal and release a less than really buggy issue ... It has happened believe it or not.

So, Einstein if you're done .... Have a good day.

TrustyJam
11-11-2015, 11:44 PM
No need to start calling eachother names. We'll send you the digital rewards when they are ready. We cannot say when that will be yet though.

- Trusty

A. P. Hill
11-11-2015, 11:50 PM
No need to start calling eachother names.

Yep, you're right Sir. My bad.

zimmer1lb
11-12-2015, 12:35 AM
shhhhhhh fanatics abound in the bushes

zimm out