PDA

View Full Version : Kickstarter Stretch Goals Query

Craos5
11-12-2015, 10:01 PM
It's great to move onto stretch goals for the campaign but a few questions have sprung to mind regarding the extras.

Please Note: This is my personal opinion and do not intend to cause a backlash.

Looking at the the additional content and the games current state i think they would benefit more with the following changes:

Stated Goal - £71.861 = More Foliage

From what we have seen so far with the presented gameplay i think we don't need anymore added foliage as it already looks complete.

Stated Goal - £75.000 = Single Player Battlefield Tour

This is a great idea i will admit but i think this could be achieved later in time anyway.

Stated Goal - £78.000 = More Detailed Interiors

Again i like this addition but i think this could be achieved later in time and taking into account that
most players will be in the fields i feel as though the required funds could be used to something more in the players spotlight.

Stated Goal - £83.000 = Drill Camp

This one is by far my favorite and i assume it is for others as well, with this being a more player focused activity and it would
be such a great and guarantied used feature i really believe that this should be the first stretch goal.

I understand that this will require more work than the others but it is by far the most appealing feature on the list and it is also
sticking to your games aim of historical accuracy.

I would also like to add that if the stretch goal for the drill camp is not met which it looks like it won't does this mean that we will
not be seeing it in the game at all or does this just mean that we will need to wait longer until you implement it? In other words is the drill camp an overall guaranteed feature?

Stated Goal - £89.000 = More Unique Uniforms

This is a second favorite stretch goal and would love to see more in terms of uniforms.
I will cover this in the overall statement below.

Last Stated Goal - £92.000 = Expanded Single Player Battlefield Tours

Again like the single player battlefield tour this is a great idea but i think this could also be achieved later in time.

Overall i really believe that the first stretch goal should be the drill camp then the more unique uniforms second and so forth, again i understand that these are the goals that would require the most attention to make but i this the other stretch goals are a ''later down the line'' stretch goals

These are just my personal opinions and thought that it was worth me them stating here.

Thanks for reading and i welcome your insights and opinions as always.

At ease boys ''Salutes''