PDA

View Full Version : If we don't make all the stretch goals...

Henronicus
11-12-2015, 11:22 PM
I would recommend for any stretch goals that don't make it, start another funding campaign(at a later date so people like me can refill my wallet and put money into that one too). This would probably be pretty effective, and you might even be able to make some stretch goals for your stretch goals(or at least add a few more).

Also it would be a pretty good idea for the next one to include a paypal option on a different site since kickstarter doesn't support it. would probably help net a lot more money.

Zoranny
11-14-2015, 04:31 PM
I would recommend for any stretch goals that don't make it, start another funding campaign(at a later date so people like me can refill my wallet and put money into that one too). This would probably be pretty effective, and you might even be able to make some stretch goals for your stretch goals(or at least add a few more).

Also it would be a pretty good idea for the next one to include a paypal option on a different site since kickstarter doesn't support it. would probably help net a lot more money.
Maybe they will implement it as an after release update, after they got some omney via sales.

Rithal
11-14-2015, 09:20 PM

Yep. The paypal campaign on the main site has just begun. :)