PDA

View Full Version : Questions relating to casting War of Rights

Chadman70
11-13-2015, 09:36 AM
Hey everyone.

Firstly congrats to the entire community and to the developers for successfully meeting their funding goal.

As you would expect, I am very much looking forward to casting battles/sieges/conga lines on this game.

What I wanted was to get some ideas from you lovely people about what you would like to see in future casts.

Im very keen to get hold of the observer mode to see what can be done with camera movement

But looking back at my casts, im concerned they have become stale and samey and lack something.

Due to the nature of M&B its hard to show tactics and movement on a larger scale. A lot of players like to see themselves noticed.

Do you want to see that in WoR, or have it as more of a narrative based thing? Bear in mind the 2nd one will take more filming and thus released probably every 2-4 weeks rather than weekly

A narrative of the battle would take a lot more work to create, recording would not be done live, and would be differing in style.

I welcome your thoughts.

Thanks everyone

Chadman

Hethwill_Khan
11-13-2015, 11:15 AM
As a movie maker myself I would enjoy tools ( spec cams ) to achieve all and any possibilities towards this.