PDA

View Full Version : What happens now?

Patrick Kurtz
11-15-2015, 01:27 AM
Now that the kickstarter is complete, will you continue to post updates on how the work is going? And what is the next big step?

TrustyJam
11-15-2015, 02:06 AM
Now that the kickstarter is complete, will you continue to post updates on how the work is going? And what is the next big step?

Now comes the big step from being purely based upon spare time work to actually be able to pay the people we need in order for the project to become a reality. We expect to recieve the Kickstarter funds in about 3-4 weeks and then things will kick off. We'll be sure to keep you all updated on the latest developments via field reports as we have done up until now. :)

- Trusty

William
11-15-2015, 01:02 PM
Canīt Wait for it to "kick off" i wait for this know soooo long

xergal
11-15-2015, 01:22 PM
We need to chase all backers to make sure their pledges have been taken first. Otherwise stretch goals are at risk.

Estus
11-15-2015, 02:23 PM
Saddly I'll have to buy it from Steam...

Arkansan
11-17-2015, 08:47 AM
We'll be sure to keep you all updated on the latest developments via field reports as we have done up until now. :)

- Trusty

Give us the nitty gritty, play by plays. I like to be teased a little :rolleyes:

Rithal
11-17-2015, 09:10 AM
Give us the nitty gritty, play by plays. I like to be teased a little :rolleyes:

I imagine they will have something for us very soon. :)