PDA

View Full Version : Check your Kickstarter and bank accounts!

xergal
11-15-2015, 12:00 PM
Hi all,

There's a massive amount of first time backers whose payment hasn't been taken. It's very important that you all check both your Kickstarter and bank accounts (also email for receipt or message of error) for the transaction.

As it stands, if this money isn't collected, it'll drag the total, and progress through stretches, backwards.

Kickstarter will attempt to take payment from the failed again, so ensure your bank knows or you've sanctioned the transaction.

If your pledge did fail, you are able to notify Campfire via the messaging system on Kickstarter and then pledge via PayPal. Just ensure that you make it clear to the devs who you are, your username etc and the tier you're pledging at.

However, bear in mind that Campfire have NOT revealed how long Kickstarter tiers and rewards will be available on the PayPal store. So if you want tier X with reward Y, do it NOW.

Pieterken
11-17-2015, 07:10 PM
Hi there,

The kickstarter site shows my pledge as collected & i got a mail saying the same.
However, my visa state doesn't show it yet. It has been only 2 days, so have to check later.

When do we get the forum badges when the payment gets through?

xergal
11-17-2015, 11:42 PM
You need to phone your bank, ASAP:) Ask them for confirmation they've taken or to unblock if not.

Bravescot
11-18-2015, 12:03 AM
So to confirm, if we got an email saying the fund has been collected and nothing from our banks then everything is good?

Jamez
11-18-2015, 12:10 AM
Payments like this take time to process and go through on your account, give it a few days and if it doesn't change by a week then consider looking into it.

Siwi
11-18-2015, 03:01 AM
Im curious about this too, I got an email from kickstarter saying they collected my pledge, and it says on kickstarter that it was collected, but there is no record of a withdrawal on my account, is it still pending? or should it have gone through

Hethwill_Khan
11-18-2015, 11:19 AM
Kickstarter will send you two kinds of emails, 1 for collected and another IF there was any trouble. There is no mistakes.

Pieterken
11-20-2015, 05:38 PM
now actually donated, it just took some time to process the transaction

Go War of Rights

Tom Walters
11-20-2015, 08:46 PM
I've had the email saying my pledge has been collected. First time kickstarter here as well ;)

I tend to find my bank will freeze transactions on my credit card when I get stuff online but will just let my any out going payments through on my debit card.

Fancy Sweetroll
11-20-2015, 09:16 PM
Today is the final day for you to get your pledge fixed.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1947432146/war-of-rights/posts/1421513