PDA

View Full Version : When will forum ranks be given?

Triton
11-17-2015, 06:03 PM
Im just curious about forum ranks as well as how the DEVs will know which person to give it to. If you know about how or when the ranks will be added back please leave a post thanks.

Willie Fisterbottom
11-17-2015, 06:06 PM
Im just curious about forum ranks as well as how the DEVs will know which person to give it to. If you know about how or when the ranks will be added back please leave a post thanks.

Possibly when the devs receive the funds from the kickstarter and can confirm who the donaters are.

Triton
11-17-2015, 06:10 PM
Possibly when the devs receive the funds from the kickstarter and can confirm who the donaters are.

Ok thanks any idea when that might be. Because I know banks can take there sweet time when receiving money.

Jamez
11-17-2015, 06:13 PM
They said there will be a form being released in the coming weeks, most likely the ranks will come around then. The funds should be delivered to them before the end of the month maybe a week into December.

Even so, they want to take a break after the month long kickstarter from the amount of work they have to do getting the game funded

Bravescot
11-17-2015, 06:28 PM
The badges will be with us in an estimated 3-4 weeks time :)

Triton
11-17-2015, 06:32 PM
Alright thanks guys appreciate the help. Yea I can imagine how tired the devs are anyways since we met three stretch goals I hope closed alpha comes out within the next 3 months hopefully.

Triton
11-17-2015, 06:35 PM
The badges will be with us in an estimated 3-4 weeks time :)

Hello my fellow Pennsylvania!

Jamez
11-17-2015, 06:39 PM
Alright thanks guys appreciate the help. Yea I can imagine how tired the devs are anyways since we met three stretch goals I hope closed alpha comes out within the next 3 months hopefully.

They said closed alpha will be in 6 months time, I doubt it would come early as there is so much for them still to do before the game is playable

Triton
11-17-2015, 06:40 PM
They said closed alpha will be in 6 months time, I doubt it would come early as there is so much for them still to do before the game is playable

Agreed just wishful thinking.