PDA

View Full Version : Will sergeant tier still be available on website at Christmas?

Zombiescu
11-29-2015, 06:19 PM
I am planning on buying the Sergeant tier from the website as i did not have the funds to purchase on kickstarter and still do not but should have it for Christmas time. I am a big follower of the american civil war and this is one of the games i have always wanted, i was just wondering if there is any info on how long the website pledges will be up and if the sergeant tier is staying for at least till a bit after Christmas, thank you.

TrustyJam
11-29-2015, 06:44 PM
The available pledge tiers might get altered or even removed as the campaign moves onward. We'll be sure to announce any upcoming changes well ahead of time though.

- Trusty

Zombiescu
11-29-2015, 06:51 PM
The available pledge tiers might get altered or even removed as the campaign moves onward. We'll be sure to announce any upcoming changes well ahead of time though.

- Trusty

Ok thank you for replying :) i think another good thing to have is maybe have a twitter account set up eventually to post things like this, unless you will be using the kickstarter for updating the community, just an idea :)