PDA

View Full Version : It is now possible to raise your pledge

Fancy Sweetroll
12-04-2015, 03:44 PM
It is now possible to raise your pledge by visiting the following link.

http://www.warofrights.com/Crowdfunding_RequestLogin

It works for both Kickstarter Pledges and Paypal pledges, just make sure you use the same email as on your original pledge.

Zen6996
12-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Praise sweet baby Jesus.

MadWolf
12-06-2015, 08:06 PM
No mail back yet ;),but i will wait for it patiently :D

Shadow765
12-11-2015, 08:23 PM
No mail back yet ;),but i will wait for it patiently :D

Check you're junk folder

MadWolf
12-12-2015, 02:09 PM
Ya i did and found it and raised my pledge to Major DE, but i am thinking of uping it to Major PE :D

Furrnox
12-17-2015, 11:13 AM
I up'd my pledge but I haven't received the new badge yet and it's been 3-4 hours. :/

TrustyJam
12-17-2015, 11:27 AM
I up'd my pledge but I haven't received the new badge yet and it's been 3-4 hours. :/

Thank you for the support! Please allow up to a few days before your updated pledge amount has been added to our database. You'll know the process is finished when you have received an email from us informing you of your new pledge amount and tier.

- Trusty

David Dire
12-17-2015, 01:41 PM
I'm going to up my pledge soon to Major - Physical Edition, however, according to kickstarter, WoR's survey's are out now. Should I wait until I upgrade to fill a survey or can I redo my survey later for physical goods? (I have a digital edition)

TrustyJam
12-17-2015, 01:44 PM
I'm going to up my pledge soon to Major - Physical Edition, however, according to kickstarter, WoR's survey's are out now. Should I wait until I upgrade to fill a survey or can I redo my survey later for physical goods? (I have a digital edition)

That doesn't matter - Physical KS backers have been asked to enter their shipping details via the survey - PayPal backers on our site are not able to pledge anything without providing us with their address. :)

- Trusty

David Dire
12-17-2015, 01:52 PM
Ah, sorry for my ignorance. Not used to Paypal donations.

Bob_Rabbit
05-05-2016, 04:34 PM
you know the way is says to use the same email to raise your pledge as the one you used originally, well i didn't because i didn't know. I went from 1st Lieutenant to captain but to raise my pledge i used a different email. will this cause any problems?

Fancy Sweetroll
05-09-2016, 02:30 PM
you know the way is says to use the same email to raise your pledge as the one you used originally, well i didn't because i didn't know. I went from 1st Lieutenant to captain but to raise my pledge i used a different email. will this cause any problems?

Hello. Send me a pm about the details of the pledges and I'll get it sorted :)

DomDowg
06-04-2016, 06:28 AM
Hey I am trying to raise my pledge and it says sending email but I dont get the email.

Fancy Sweetroll
06-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Hey I am trying to raise my pledge and it says sending email but I dont get the email.

Which browser are you using? Are you sure your email account is working? Have you tried sending an email to the email account of your pledge from a different email? You can also send me a pm of what you want your pledge to be raised by and then I can send you the appropriate link.

Confliction
09-02-2016, 03:54 AM
I have a question about this thread. Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to pledge the $581 to receive the target rifle and play in the Technical Alpha will they then still have to pay for the game when it officially released on Steam? Thanks in advance.

TrustyJam
09-02-2016, 04:06 AM
I have a question about this thread. Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to pledge the $581 to receive the target rifle and play in the Technical Alpha will they then still have to pay for the game when it officially released on Steam? Thanks in advance.

No, every pledge includes the full game once that is released. :)

- Trusty

Confliction
09-02-2016, 04:28 AM
Thank you TrustyJam for the quick reply. One more question please. Will upgraded weapons, ranks and/or uniforms be available for purchase at a later time if someone were to wait for the official release?

TrustyJam
09-02-2016, 04:45 AM
Thank you TrustyJam for the quick reply. One more question please. Will upgraded weapons, ranks and/or uniforms be available for purchase at a later time if someone were to wait for the official release?

No worries. No - all crowdfunding rewards are exclusive to backers during the crowdfunding campaign.

- Trusty

Confliction
09-02-2016, 04:58 AM
In that case I will act accordingly. I look forward to seeing you on the field of battle.

Confliction

Saris
10-09-2016, 04:31 AM
I raised my pledge about a week ago from CSA Sergeant to CSA Captain and my forum badge hasn't changed yet. I wondering if y'all can change it.

Warlock
10-09-2016, 04:44 AM
How did you get Sergeant on your forum badge? did it take 24 hours? because I bought it and it still isn't loading.

Saris
10-09-2016, 05:05 AM
How did you get Sergeant on your forum badge? did it take 24 hours? because I bought it and it still isn't loading.

It takes a day or two to load up

Warlock
10-09-2016, 06:44 AM
Thanks man

SCOJesse
11-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Hi I raised my pledge from 1st Lieutenant to Captain on Oct. 24th and still haven't received any email verification about it being changed.

A. P. Hill
11-01-2016, 07:19 PM
Hi I raised my pledge from 1st Lieutenant to Captain on Oct. 24th and still haven't received any email verification about it being changed.

Upper left, you find the change forum badge link. Try changing your badge.

Mercuri
11-01-2016, 07:52 PM

Try sending a message to Fancy Sweetroll, I had the same problem in the past and he solved it.
http://www.warofrightsforum.com/member.php?3-Fancy-Sweetroll

titanpilot321
11-15-2016, 09:48 AM
I want to uptier to major physical edition, once I do this will I get a new KS survey for my address? sorry if this is a stupid question

Hinkel
11-15-2016, 09:50 AM
I want to uptier to major physical edition, once I do this will I get a new KS survey for my address? sorry if this is a stupid question

You can log in via your email adress on our webpage and manage your pledge.
You just need to log in with your KS email :)

titanpilot321
11-16-2016, 08:13 AM
Thank you sir :D !

LTC Philip A. Work
12-09-2016, 02:27 AM
https://youtu.be/8QfSzgV1q5g

edwardlockhart
01-26-2017, 01:35 AM
Same, my email from them won't show up.

Saris
01-26-2017, 01:45 AM
Same, my email from them won't show up.

What tier did you buy?

Jordon Brooker
03-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Welp, time to start climbing to the top.

grenio
03-30-2017, 08:41 PM
i want to upgrade to capn' tommarow

Jordon Brooker
03-30-2017, 09:01 PM
i want to upgrade to capn' tommarow

Do itttt

grenio
04-01-2017, 12:14 AM
deebity boop bop

Jordon Brooker
04-01-2017, 12:41 AM
deebity boop bop

Nice work! That was fast.

John Cooley
06-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Am Major and seriously Jonesing for that sword since I will be a company officer SO am probably headed to Colonel, but ...
Reaching that tier will net me A Steam copy, a Physical copy AND an additional Steam copy of the game ... if I read this right.
IF this is correct ... I may have to get a Santa suit since I know what my whole family is getting for Christmas. :cool:
I certainly wouldn't play the system by selling them but do we have Approval to Gift these other copies to friends and family after Launch?

TrustyJam
06-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Am Major and seriously Jonesing for that sword since I will be a company officer SO am probably headed to Colonel, but ...
Reaching that tier will net me A Steam copy, a Physical copy AND an additional Steam copy of the game ... if I read this right.
IF this is correct ... I may have to get a Santa suit since I know what my whole family is getting for Christmas. :cool:
I certainly wouldn't play the system by selling them but do we have Approval to Gift these other copies to friends and family after Launch?

The physical copy is bound to the same Steam key you've already gotten. But yes, you'll get an extra copy of WoR at Lt. Colonel. :)

- Trusty

John Cooley
06-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Makes sense ... thanks for the clarification.
A swift and helpful Gentleman as always, Sir. /salute

gotonin
06-09-2017, 05:00 PM
Wow it's look it's working ! Greetings everyone ! :)

War of Rights
06-18-2017, 05:42 PM
I have recently donated at the Major level and I plan to raise my pledge to Lieutenant General or General of the Army.

P.S. I have my Paypal receipt but I have no idea where to find the steam key for my donation.

TrustyJam
06-18-2017, 06:22 PM
I have recently donated at the Major level and I plan to raise my pledge to Lieutenant General or General of the Army.

P.S. I have my Paypal receipt but I have no idea where to find the steam key for my donation.

Hi there!

The alpha invitational email will have been sent to the email tied to the paypal account used to pledge. If you haven't gotten it please write us an email at contact@warofrights.com with your details and we'll manually resend it to you.

- Trusty

War of Rights
06-19-2017, 06:17 AM
Hi there!

The alpha invitational email will have been sent to the email tied to the paypal account used to pledge. If you haven't gotten it please write us an email at contact@warofrights.com with your details and we'll manually resend it to you.

- Trusty

I received my key, thank you.

Pvt Moon
09-04-2017, 03:54 AM
Hi I have paid my $69 pledge but i dont seem to have a forum badge, which should be a Captain correct? Can any tell me how to get my badge please.

Saris
09-04-2017, 04:00 AM
Hi I have paid my $69 pledge but i dont seem to have a forum badge, which should be a Captain correct? Can any tell me how to get my badge please.

Look at the top bar and click on the "change forum badge" and follow the instructions from there.

Pvt Moon
09-04-2017, 04:46 AM
Thanks i tried that ans all i got was "Something went wrong" Don't know what that means.

John Cooley
09-19-2017, 10:23 PM
Will we ever be getting a Confederate General of the Army Badge?
I am still wearing LTG and am only able to show my higher support level, as a Yank.
Since ALL Confederate General badges are the same, thus far, it seems like a simple matter to add it so we can show our ACTUAL Support Level.

Redleader
10-23-2017, 06:00 PM
Any idea for how long it will be possible to raise pledge (or will it Always be possible ?)
If the system stays as is, would you raise the amount of cash to raise after release ?

relichunter
01-29-2018, 04:29 AM
I just upgraded to Captain so I could play the game but my paypal account used a different email address than it did for the first pledge so my rank is stuck at Sgt.

I emailed support and posted here because I emailed support a few months ago and they never replied.

Thanks.

relichunter
01-29-2018, 05:23 AM
I just upgraded to Captain so I could play the game but my paypal account used a different email address than it did for the first pledge so my rank is stuck at Sgt.

I emailed support and posted here because I emailed support a few months ago and they never replied.

Thanks.

Support took care of me quickly this time. Thanks guys.

TrustyJam
01-29-2018, 05:32 AM
No worries.

Welcome to the forum and the alpha. See you in-game. :)

- Trusty

Frederick_Hoffmann
02-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Very Nice.

Tuna Tuna Tuna
04-11-2018, 12:29 AM
hello, i was a sgt. Now i raised my pledge 34 dollars to Lt. but i get an email saying i have sgt. unlocked and it is the same email and im pretty sure its the same paypal? help please.

dogofspades
04-11-2018, 09:21 PM
Thanks again Fancy! Promise is a promise and Lt. Col it is :)!

Lawdog
07-18-2018, 01:13 AM
Question, after activating the new key, will the new rank, weapons become available immediately? Thanks

Saris
07-18-2018, 01:14 AM
Question, after activating the new key, will the new rank, weapons become available immediately? Thanks

Rank is only for your forum account, not in game. The weapons have not been released yet.

Lawdog
07-18-2018, 01:30 AM
Thanks, good news lol

126th NY
07-18-2018, 03:41 AM
So will you also have an opportunity for continue recruiting for volunteers for your created
Company like I am trying to do but it is really hard to find recruits

ItsVash
07-18-2018, 04:19 PM
So will you also have an opportunity for continue recruiting for volunteers for your created
Company like I am trying to do but it is really hard to find recruits

This is probably the wrong thread for your question. There is a subforum for Companies. The population is low at the moment in this Alpha phase so you won't find it as easy as trying to make a guild during a games launch phase. The guilds that thrive in beta are normally well organized with resources. You should not expect people here to just randomly join up without something more than "hey im a new player too" at this point because there simply is not enough people around to make lots and lots of viable Companies. This is my opinion only but I have lead large guilds in several pay mmo's.