PDA

View Full Version : FinnWars Crowdfunding

Jonny Powers
12-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Hey all! I have been keeping an eye on a mod for battlefield 1942 that depicted Finland's wars with the USSR and Germany during WW2. The development team has had plans to create a standalone for a while and they announced in an email today that crowdfunding to create the standalone game begins today and I figured you all might be interested in taking a look at this!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/finnwars#/

I'm planning on dropping some dough, probably on the special edition. Thoughts?

Simon445
12-06-2015, 05:51 PM
Looks interesting, but they need more gameplay to buy me (they said you can already shoot and kill in it) so they should demonstrate that even if its at early stages.

Machoman44441
12-06-2015, 06:52 PM
Looks interesting, but they need more gameplay to buy me (they said you can already shoot and kill in it) so they should demonstrate that even if its at early stages.

I agree it looks pretty cool but It doesn't have any in gameplay footage.

Sgt.Kar98
12-07-2015, 07:38 PM
Whoa,FinnWars is turning into a standalone game??? I'm really getting old... Fairly disappointed with the screenshots and the vídeo,I expected the UE 4 to have better visuals than UE 3... But happy to know games look "easier" and "cheaper" to make now than about 10 years ago,making a lot of good ideas to get out of blueprints and eventually succeeding.

Estus
12-09-2015, 03:45 PM
Whoa,FinnWars is turning into a standalone game??? I'm really getting old... Fairly disappointed with the screenshots and the vídeo,I expected the UE 4 to have better visuals than UE 3...

I'm sure they can improve textures and lightning later.

William
12-10-2015, 11:34 AM
Looks really interesting but a goal of 100.000...not bad xD

Jonny Powers
12-11-2015, 09:59 PM
They just dropped an update with a few screens of ingame footage, a trailer to be coming soon!