Page 271 of 286 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2854

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

Quote Originally Posted by A. P. Hill View Post
    Sweet!!

Now do the tents rustle in the breeze when the winds blow? Not like the flags mind you …

No the simulation is only used for prebaking the then static folds in the cloth. Having all the tents simulated in the engine would be way way too expensive in terms of performance.

Glad to see you guys playing PP btw

Here's something we started working on some days ago, and no its not for commanding AI characters That would require an additional 1000s hours of work hehe

They can be much larger. It does hurt the performance quite a bit though

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    They can be much larger. It does hurt the performance quite a bit though

its cool and all but whats the point of this if there's going to be no AI
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Quote Originally Posted by Saris View Post
    its cool and all but whats the point of this if there's going to be no AI
    They are intended to be used for short historical cutscenes inbetween each skirmish area.

USA Captain

They are intended to be used for short historical cutscenes inbetween each skirmish area.
    How will this align with battles? I thought skirmishes were just a filler until we get battle mode?

Why are you wasting resources on cut scene's for a game mode that's just a place holder until the new game mode comes out? It seems in my personal opinion like a waste of resources when you can be spending time and money on the final goal; The main game mode, artillary, and cavalry.
    Last edited by Drifter; 06-12-2019 at 03:36 AM.

Here's something we started working on some days ago, and no its not for commanding AI characters That would require an additional 1000s hours of work hehe

If you released that I'm sure quite a few people would enjoy making films with it, I know I would.

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    If you released that I'm sure quite a few people would enjoy making films with it, I know I would.
    It would certainly make training manuals easier to understand!

As for the formations themselves, they seem a little... loose. The men aren't standing close enough together- any Sergeant worth their salt would give those men hell to pay!

I also noticed that the column of fours doesn't snake around, like it should.

But this is just me picking nits right now.

Best,
    Dman979

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter View Post
    Why are you wasting resources on cut scene's for a game mode that's just a place holder until the new game mode comes out? It seems in my personal opinion like a waste of resources when you can be spending time and money on the final goal; The main game mode, artillary, and cavalry.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    How will this align with battles? I thought skirmishes were just a filler until we get battle mode?
    Skirmishes is in no way a “place holder” mode. It is intended to be the short, quick way of doing battle.

The game is as much about trying to teach you what went on back then via gameplay and other means as it is about being “a game”. The above took one of our guys (Fancy) a few days to create in order to help us doing so.

We are spending money on bringing in the artillery and cavalry and have been doing so for the past several months. As I stated elsewhere on Steam yesteday, we have enough funds to keep going for years which is what we intend so no need not to worry about us not being around for the next very long while indeed.

- Trusty