Page 177 of 286 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2854

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by PAIOLETTI View Post
    We played 2 maps as Union, i saw you and Mulcahy during these maps and quickly explained, in person, what we were doing. Once the two maps were over we went back to CSA. You know as well as i do that as it stands now the game isn't balanced...its nothing against you guys, and i will make sure i let yall know before we do it next time, but we will hop on Union just to prove the point. We aren't staying there for the entire event but, just long enough to prove how easy it really is. Don't take what I'm saying into offence, all i want is a somewhat even game. Historically the Union outnumbered the CSA in the battle at most points, so you should have more tickets but, its majorly over done. It goes to show that if we as II Corps can play Union and win both maps in about 4 minutes flat, its just too easy. I honestly cant stand playing union because i feel there is no challenge whatsoever. You guys did a great job though. Hats off to everyone that fought hard and showed their tenacity this Sunday. Hope to see you boys tomorrow night 8pm EST!
    It seems like the only point that was proven was that a massive charge will likely succeed against a rabble. The II Corps boys were all on the same page, using Teamspeak, and everyone else just had to follow them. The CSA team was likely a confused mess of players (some of whom likely were forced onto the team), not all using Teamspeak or anything else, probably not clear as to who was in command due to the spontaneous team switch, and more representative of what a WoR team will look like during casual play hours rather than event hours. A pre-planned event to test out what a large, organized, determined attacking force will do against a large, organized, determined defending force would be far more demonstrative. If the only point is "the game isn't balanced", it's not much of a point since that's what the devs have reminded us constantly since Skirmishes released.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Wow there you two take a sodding chill pill. What I said was clearly meant in good humour and jest. You slaughtered us as I clearly stated. No need to over react. This is the Screenshot thread, take is elsewhere.
    Don't get it wrong, I was kind of backing you up on the fact it was really hard (think at that point impossible) to hold of that perticular charge considering the situation, as Kane Kaizer already put it.

That map ended because of cap taken by Union, but this is the endscreen.

Burnside bridge.jpg

Those are the rest of the endscreens.

Map 1.jpgMap 2.jpgPipers farm.jpgmap 4.jpgMap 5.jpg
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

CSA Major

Back on topic now lads.
    Ta.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Kane Kaizer View Post
    It seems like the only point that was proven was that a massive charge will likely succeed against a rabble. The II Corps boys were all on the same page, using Teamspeak, and everyone else just had to follow them. The CSA team was likely a confused mess of players (some of whom likely were forced onto the team), not all using Teamspeak or anything else, probably not clear as to who was in command due to the spontaneous team switch, and more representative of what a WoR team will look like during casual play hours rather than event hours. A pre-planned event to test out what a large, organized, determined attacking force will do against a large, organized, determined defending force would be far more demonstrative. If the only point is "the game isn't balanced", it's not much of a point since that's what the devs have reminded us constantly since Skirmishes released.
    anyway.. the screen shots were good (on topic post)

and Kane I agree with you.
    All governments, everywhere derived its power by the consent of the people. The government you have is by your own consent. Not by those brave grey dead of one hundred and fifty plus years ago.

USA Major

6th Wisconsin ready for business.

GroupShot.jpg
    Last edited by Shiloh; 01-09-2018 at 02:42 AM.

USA Captain

Monday Event Screens:
    "Reload"
    screen2.jpg
    "First Rank Kneel"
    screen1.jpg
    "First Rank Fire"
    screen3.jpg
    "Better dead than reb"- Someone probably

Quote Originally Posted by rebeldestroyer View Post
    Monday Event Screens:
    "Reload"
    screen2.jpg
    "First Rank Kneel"
    screen1.jpg
    "First Rank Fire"
    screen3.jpg
    Great shots!

Here's Cody's recording of the battle:

- Trusty

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Great shots!

Here's Cody's recording of the battle:

- Trusty
    Hey, that was my first-ever battle Very cool to see the other side. I can't tell you how impressed I am for this being in Early-Alpha. I was expecting a lot less when I backed yesterday.

USA Captain

I played a bit around with the new Cinematic Camera... hope you like it
    Last edited by Cookie; 01-09-2018 at 07:03 PM.