Page 175 of 286 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2854

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Dunker Church ... was taken today, (Dec 30, 2017.)

As was this one.

Stand at the bridge.

This is what the other side of that wall in my first series of pictures with the bridge had on the other side.

Back in the saddle boys!

Rainbow Flyer's video made me regain some interest in cinematography and utilizing the newly released cinematic camera; I put together a bit of a technical display of the game for visuals.

The new cinematic camera was beneficial, and it was super cool to go around the map, see how the skirmish areas all tie together and even explore areas I had never seen (as featured in the video). It is a tad bit glitchy though, but that it is not exactly surprising. I hope more members of the community do this so people interested can get many views of the game outside of just regular first-person views.
    Last edited by McMuffin; 01-01-2018 at 09:59 PM.

CSA Brigadier General

WoR-Cam

Thanks for the cinematic camera. Love it...enjoy the video.

Great videos!

Looking forward to be seeing the community created cinnematics evolve as the game gets more polished/more features.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Here is a round that 1st Texas played on Saturday event night with the CSA beating the USA at the Bloody Lane
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

CSA Major General

On 21:54 the is the comment 'about the preaching to stay in formation' ... even if we die in formation on the map we have less 'morale/tickets'.
    Notice both sides where breaking, but if you look at the end results (104 losses Union - 48 losses CSA) it's clear that CSA losses are weighing more.
    Another main problem if you have like 5 guys shooting from te corn, 2 get shot (skirmish) and then more ... you're out of formation. (and most will be to late to react, which is normal really)
    On this map having a few people 'doing there thing' will cost the CSA the victory even if 'defence' would be considered an advantage.
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

Few screenshots of the fighting at Piper Farm tonight. Very cool battle!

20180108031133_1.jpg 20180108031505_1.jpg

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Few screenshots of the fighting at Piper Farm tonight. Very cool battle!

20180108031133_1.jpg 20180108031505_1.jpg

- Trusty
    Trusty, Thanks for rolling with the 6th Louisiana Tigers & II Corps! That was an amazing map during the Sunday NA Event! Great tactics & teamwork on both CSA & USA. The Sunday events get better every week. This was one hell of a good start to 2018, 90+ on the server, in fact it crashed during sunken lane but, everyone hopped back on and the game was able to hold that many at one time. Each map was a slugfest back and fourth! Amazing event! If u have time Trusty i also hold a Monday Night Event at 8pm EST. Usually at least 60 + guys on, its primarly is a II Corps vs 51st NY event.....its always an utter slugfest. See you tomorrow night!
    Last edited by PAIOLETTI; 01-08-2018 at 08:15 AM.
    STONEWALL JACKSON'S II CORPS
    MAJOR GENERAL PAIOLETTI
    Commander of the 6th Louisiana Tigers

USA 1st Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Here's a view from the other side of that:

It belongs to WeeFilly (AKA Private William Sable, F Co. 42nd PAVI), but it makes me wish I had alpha access.

Best,
    Dman979
    Attached Images Attached Images