Page 279 of 286 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 2854

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

In the next major update (Artillery) WoR is going to be getting quite a few overall visual improvements as well such as updated textures, environment models, materials, more realistic lighting and be introducing interior environment probes. Environment probes act like a 360 camera that is able to project the image captured onto everything that is within the area of the probe.

Here's a video showing a bit of updated weapon materials, some updated textures and an interior environment probe in action.

Here's me toggling the interior environment probe on and off:

It's a relatively minor visual improvement in the grand scheme of things but every bit helps.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    In the next major update (Artillery) WoR is going to be getting quite a few overall visual improvements as well such as updated textures, environment models, materials, more realistic lighting and be introducing interior environment probes. Environment probes act like a 360 camera that is able to project the image captured onto everything that is within the area of the probe.

Here's a video showing a bit of updated weapon materials, some updated textures and an interior environment probe in action.

It's a relatively minor visual improvement in the grand scheme of things but every bit helps.

- Trusty
    This looks cool, how will this impact optimization for performance?
    2nd Lieutenant Eoghan O'Cobhtaigh

USA Brigadier General

thanks for sharing!
    http://www.warofrightsforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=522&dateline=14500460  02

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    This looks cool, how will this impact optimization for performance?
    More environment probes primarily increase the total game size a bit so all in all it won’t have a negative effect on performance.

- Trusty

USA Lieutenant General

- Trusty
    Trusty may I ask that you make the 1861 springfield and 1855s historically correct by blueing the small parts meaning the screws and the rear sight. All 1861s and 55s came from the factory like this. I can provide pictures of my original 1861 if you would like? All the small parts and rear sights are blues on it. Its pretty much almost unissued and cost a pretty pretty penny
    Last edited by Kyle422; 01-30-2020 at 04:07 PM.

As hinted at a few times now, the upcoming artillery featuring update does not only feature artillery.

It also features a number of overhauled as well as new environment assets (and of course a whole host of other things).

Here's a preview of our updated tree models.

- Trusty

Bob Ross: Pretty little happy trees!

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    I'm going to trigger someone for asking a simple question like this, but was that type of fern in the bottom-right of the last screenshot present in Sharpsburg in 1862?
    Don't know - probably not that exact type as its texture is from a fern in Denmark which we photographed at the very start of the project.

https://warofrights.com/Fieldreport2

- Trusty

USA 1st Lieutenant

Don't know - probably not that exact type as its texture is from a fern in Denmark which we photographed at the very start of the project.
    GAMEBREAKING!

Best,
    Dman979