Page 256 of 286 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2854

Thread: War of Rights Screenshots & Videos

USA Lieutenant General

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Here are a few work in progress screenshots of the South Mountain skirmish area "Colquitt's Defence" at Turner's Gap. The road to the right of the first image and left in the 2nd image is the National Pike from where the Iron Brigade (earning their name from this exact action) attacked the stonewall-covered brigade of confederates under command of Colquitt in close proximity of the "Mountain House" (South Mountain Inn) and L.D. Moore House.

Attachment 10547 Attachment 10548

- Trusty
    THIS LOOKS AMAZING this is a special battle for me as I have an ancestor whom was Killed during this battle he was in the 41st pennsylvania. I really hope they get featured as they were in some pretty heavy contact as well.

Kyle

Can’t wait!!! Us New Jersey regiments have been waiting for this map for a while. As the New Jersey Brigade led he charge up hill at Cramptons Gap, will any NJ regiments be featured?

CSA Captain

Video featuring the 1st Texas on 8th VA's server during the Sunday Night Event!

Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Here's another behind the scenes sneak peek. I just finished getting the new player spectator camera to work with Last Stand and the UI. I decided to record the progress of it as I thought it might be interesting for you to see a little bit more of the stuff behind the scenes and the pains of testing a multiplayer game locally . The video ended up being a bit longer than I had hoped, but I wanted the spectating to be mostly fully functioning before ending the video

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    Here's another behind the scenes sneak peek. I just finished getting the new player spectator camera to work with Last Stand and the UI. I decided to record the progress of it as I thought it might be interesting for you to see a little bit more of the stuff behind the scenes and the pains of testing a multiplayer game locally . The video ended up being a bit longer than I had hoped, but I wanted the spectating to be mostly fully functioning before ending the video

thanks for sharing Fancy and keeping us updated
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    Here's another behind the scenes sneak peek. I just finished getting the new player spectator camera to work with Last Stand and the UI. ...
    Sweet!

Yer the Man!

CSA Major

you can hear me a lot issuing commands in game
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

...Il just pop this here. XD

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmith7 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing South Mountain. I must have three or four books on South Mountain that I still haven't made time to read, yet.
    Indeed! especially Turner's Gap! would be amazing to fight on